• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried Sink Fizz with Lemon & Rosemary?

In summary, Sink Fizz Lemon & Rosemary is a natural cleaning product designed for sinks. It contains lemon and rosemary essential oils for deodorizing and disinfecting, and is safe for all types of sinks and septic systems. It can also be used on other surfaces, but not recommended for delicate ones. Each pack contains 10 tablets for 10 sink cleanings.
stephanieboyd
Gold Member
Has anyone tried these? I have a customer looking at purchasing them this month. I have never tried them, so I don't have a personal experience to draw from for the story. Does anyone here have something I can share with her?

It smells wonderfulI used one at my moms house. It smelled great around the kitchen area. I smelled like a candle was lit. :D Laura

It smelled like a candle was lit!:rolleyes:

:D Ha!!! I knew what you meant!!! LOL!!! ;)

Thanks for the help!! The lady who wants to buy it is a candle rep, so that will impress her!!

I agree, the smell is amazing...very refreshing! And, the smell seemed to linger in the room for a long time. I love them, but still think they are overpriced...

P.S. If you are like me and think they cost too much, you can "strech" them by cutting them in half and only using 1/2 at a time!
:D

Here's a neat tipIf you fill the sink with warm water and the sink Fizz, put the burner gaurds from your stove in there. It will loosen all the gunk on them so they are easier to clean. This came from a customer who loves them!

1. What is Sink Fizz Lemon & Rosemary?

Sink Fizz Lemon & Rosemary is a natural cleaning product designed specifically for your sink. It contains lemon and rosemary essential oils which help to deodorize and disinfect your sink while leaving behind a refreshing scent.

2. How do I use Sink Fizz Lemon & Rosemary?

Simply drop one Sink Fizz tablet into your sink and let it dissolve. Use a scrub brush or sponge to clean your sink as usual. For tougher stains, let the solution sit for a few minutes before scrubbing.

3. Is Sink Fizz Lemon & Rosemary safe for all sink types?

Yes, Sink Fizz Lemon & Rosemary is safe for all types of sinks including stainless steel, porcelain, and ceramic. It is also safe for septic systems.

4. Can I use Sink Fizz Lemon & Rosemary on other surfaces besides my sink?

Sink Fizz Lemon & Rosemary is specifically formulated for use on sinks, but it can also be used on other surfaces like countertops and stovetops. However, it is not recommended for use on delicate surfaces like marble or granite.

5. How many tablets come in a pack of Sink Fizz Lemon & Rosemary?

Each pack of Sink Fizz Lemon & Rosemary contains 10 tablets, providing you with enough for 10 sink cleanings. You can also purchase a larger pack for even more value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbechtel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • ChefVicki
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kitchenqueen
  • AMTC