• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sink Fizz--Lemon & Rosemary

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Has anyone tried these? I have a customer looking at purchasing them this month. I have never tried them, so I don't have a personal experience to draw from for the story. Does anyone here have something I can share with her?

Laura1293

Novice Member
Jul 8, 2005
It smells wonderful

I used one at my moms house. It smelled great around the kitchen area. I smelled like a candle was lit. :D Laura

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
:D Ha!!! I knew what you meant!!! LOL!!! ;)

Thanks for the help!! The lady who wants to buy it is a candle rep, so that will impress her!!

KellyTheChef

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
I agree, the smell is amazing...very refreshing! And, the smell seemed to linger in the room for a long time. I love them, but still think they are overpriced...

P.S. If you are like me and think they cost too much, you can "strech" them by cutting them in half and only using 1/2 at a time!
:D

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Here's a neat tip

If you fill the sink with warm water and the sink Fizz, put the burner gaurds from your stove in there. It will loosen all the gunk on them so they are easier to clean. This came from a customer who loves them!