• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sink Fizz/Hand Soap/Hand Lotion

In summary, the sink fizz is a great product that people can love. It is a good gift for people and is also great for drawing prizes.
jbechtel
I was wondering if anyone's ever tried the sink fizz, hand soap, and hand lotion? I've had several guests ask about them and I've never tried them. Is it worth me ordering from Paperwork/Supply Form to try them?

I have the hand soap and lotion set at my kitchen sink - I absolutely LOVE it!

I LOVE the hand soap and lotion... definatly buy one big bottle or the samples so that people can try them out at your show!!!

I agree.. those are amazing.. My 9 yr old daughter loves them too. I just bought myself the samples.
Havent tried the fizz yet.

I got the soap/lotion set for my mother-in-law and she LOVES them! She has already asked me to order 2 refills of the soap for her!

You should definitely get them for people to sample. It will bring repeat business because they'll become addicted to it...

She also wants to buy some as gifts for people - they are great for people that already have everything. Try to market them as a good thing to have on hand for when you need a gift for someone and don't know what to get them.

I love the lotion scent! Have got to try the sink fizz!

I use the sink fizz once a month. I love it! The smell is what I really enjoy, and takes out any dingy smell that might linger!

LOVE THEM, have the lotion and soap by my sink. I too use the fizzy monthly:)

Thanks for sharing - I think I'll get the samples to try!!!

I saw an idea somewhere on here that you can take colored plastic wrap and wrap up one sink fizz. Take a small twixit clip and clip the plastic wrap so it comes out on the top in a spray...does this make sense? Anyhoo, it is a great host gift and/or drawing prizes.

What is Sink Fizz and how do I use it?

Sink Fizz is a concentrated, effervescent cleaner that is specifically designed to clean and deodorize sinks and drains. To use Sink Fizz, simply drop one tablet into a sink full of warm water and let it dissolve. Then use the solution to clean your sink or pour it down the drain to freshen and deodorize.

What makes Pampered Chef Hand Soap different from other hand soaps?

Our Hand Soap is made with natural ingredients and contains no harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances. It is also infused with essential oils to leave your hands feeling clean and moisturized. Plus, our Hand Soap comes in a convenient pump bottle for easy use.

Can I use Pampered Chef Hand Lotion on my face?

Our Hand Lotion is specifically formulated for use on hands and may not be suitable for use on the delicate skin of the face. We recommend using a facial moisturizer that is designed for your specific skin type.

How often should I use Hand Lotion?

We recommend using Hand Lotion after washing your hands, or anytime your hands feel dry or in need of moisture. You can also use it as a daily hand cream for ongoing hydration and protection.

Are the scents of Sink Fizz, Hand Soap, and Hand Lotion interchangeable?

While all of our products are made with natural and complementary scents, they are specifically designed to work together and may not be interchangeable. We recommend using the same scent for all three products to create a cohesive and enjoyable experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefVicki
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kitchenqueen
Replies
Views
andiphant
  • sunset7435
  • General Chat
Replies