• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sink Fizz Door Prizes for Your Next Event: A Great Way to Sample and Sell!

In summary, Sink Fizz is a foaming cleaning product for kitchen sinks that is safe for all types of sinks and septic systems. Its main ingredients are baking soda, citric acid, and essential oils. It is recommended to use once a week, but can be used more frequently for tough odors. It can also be used for other cleaning tasks in the kitchen.
andiphant
I am brand new, my first show will be June 10th. I was just wondering if anyone has used the Sink Fizz's for door prizes. I think they'd be great. You could wrap each one individually in cellophane and even use a little Twixit Clip to close up the package. Then if the guest likes it they'll be spending $9 to buy more. The other door prizes listed under supplies are so inexpensive and won't need replacing, but it seems this would be a nice sampler that may turn into more orders. Anyone tried this?

Hey, that's a great idea!! I wish I was that creative. :p

I did that for a Christmas Open House. I wrapped them up like hard candies using the seasonal green and red plastic wraps that were available at the time. :D

Thanks for the link - those are great!!!

Thank YouThat's fabulous, thank you for sharing that link. I would rather have a yummy smelling fizzy sink cleaner than an orange peeler any day and I'm sure my guests would too. No offense to the orange peeler, that thing is great too. Wish I hadn't lost mine : (

What is Sink Fizz and how does it work?

Sink Fizz is a cleaning product specifically designed for kitchen sinks. It comes in the form of effervescent tablets that, when dropped into the sink, create a powerful foaming action that helps to remove dirt, grime, and odors.

Is Sink Fizz safe to use in all types of sinks?

Yes, Sink Fizz is safe to use in all types of sinks, including stainless steel, porcelain, and acrylic. It is also safe for septic systems and will not harm your pipes or plumbing.

What are the ingredients in Sink Fizz?

The main ingredients in Sink Fizz are sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citric acid, and essential oils. It does not contain any harsh chemicals or toxins, making it safe for use around food and children.

How often should I use Sink Fizz to keep my sink clean?

We recommend using Sink Fizz once a week to maintain a clean and fresh-smelling sink. However, you can also use it more frequently if needed, especially after cooking or washing dishes with strong odors.

Can Sink Fizz be used for other cleaning tasks?

While Sink Fizz is specifically designed for sinks, it can also be used to clean other areas of your kitchen, such as the garbage disposal, drain, and stovetop. You can also drop a tablet into a bucket of warm water to create a multipurpose cleaning solution for countertops, tiles, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • pamperedlinda