• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering without a Show: Using Pampered Partner for Non-Traditional Purchases

In summary, "No Show Required" is a feature in Pampered Chef's ordering system that allows consultants to place orders for their customers without hosting a traditional kitchen or catalog show. To use it, consultants can log into their Pampered Partner account and enter the order for their customer, with the order being shipped directly to their doorstep. Commission is still earned on these orders, and it can be used for any type of order except Party-to-Go orders. There are no restrictions or limitations, but shipping fees and taxes may apply.
redd3708
Okay, I have another question.....if I had someone that didn't want to have a kitchen or catalog show but wanted to make an order....how would I input that in PP? (It asks for a show number.) Would I just enter it as a show? What about a catalog show?

Individual OrderIt would be an individual order, unless it is over $150 then you could make it a catalog show. An individual order pays the direct shipping charge-so a catalog show is always better!:D

HTH

or if you have another show to turn in , you could add the outside order to it! That's what I always do so they don't have to pay the higher shipping. (as long as they live in your area) Then I just get the order from the host & deliver to customer.

1. What is "No Show Required" in Pampered Chef?

"No Show Required" is a feature in Pampered Chef's ordering system called Pampered Partner. It allows consultants to place orders for their customers without having to host a traditional kitchen or catalog show.

2. How does "No Show Required" work in Pampered Chef?

To use "No Show Required," consultants can simply log into their Pampered Partner account and enter the order for their customer. The customer's information and payment will be processed, and the order will be shipped directly to their doorstep.

3. Do I still earn commission on "No Show Required" orders?

Yes, you will still earn commission on "No Show Required" orders just like any other order. However, the commission rate may vary depending on your consultant level and monthly sales.

4. Can I use "No Show Required" for any type of order?

Yes, you can use "No Show Required" for any type of order, including orders for yourself, your customers, or as gifts for others. However, it cannot be used for Party-to-Go orders.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations with "No Show Required" orders?

No, there are no restrictions or limitations with "No Show Required" orders. You can place as many orders as you like, and there is no minimum order requirement. However, shipping fees and taxes may apply to each order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tree
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies