• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Since Tech Support Was Open Last Night...

In summary, the main PC page has the HWC products up before 9am CT, and the PWSs have the Mother's Day specials with the April 30th deadline up.
NooraK
Gold Member
...would it have killed them to tell someone to "flip the switch" and put the May CN online at midnight before they left?

:D

Really, Noora, you're asking too much! ;) I was so impressed that the main PC page has the HWC products on it. I fully expected that not to happen until late on Monday. At least we don't have the embarrassment of Mother's Day specials with an April 30 order deadline still up on there.

Not only will be get the May CN tomorrow, but the Summer Marketing Guide, too.

What is the Summer Marketing Guide?

NooraK said:
...would it have killed them to tell someone to "flip the switch" and put the May CN online at midnight before they left?

:D

i was thinking the SAME thing!!! lol.

Becca_in_MD said:
At least we don't have the embarrassment of Mother's Day specials with an April 30 order deadline still up on there.

the main pc website is fixed but my pws still has the mother's day specials with the april 30th deadline up.... =(

kristina16marie said:
the main pc website is fixed but my pws still has the mother's day specials with the april 30th deadline up.... =(

I haven't dared look at my PWS. I was happy with the high of the main PC page being correct. Geez, thanks for bringing me down, Kristina. You know it's going to be days before our PWSs are correct, right?

Summer Marketing guide will have the July and Aug. host and guest specials. HO is trying to put the whole season out at once, so 3 months at a time. We got the spring marketing guide in Feb. with March, April & May. I don't think consultant or recruiting promotions will be in the guide.

Becca_in_MD said:
I haven't dared look at my PWS. I was happy with the high of the main PC page being correct. Geez, thanks for bringing me down, Kristina. You know it's going to be days before our PWSs are correct, right?

sorry! when i saw you post that the pc website was updated, i got all excited and checked mine which is when i got my heart broken...hahaha.

Well, alright! I wasn't going to check til later today, but I was feeling optimistic since the May CN and Summer Marketing Guide are already up before 9am CT.

What happened to the tech support team last night?

The tech support team at Pampered Chef was open last night to assist with any technical issues or questions that our customers may have had.

Is tech support available 24/7?

No, tech support is only available during our regular business hours, which are Monday-Friday from 9 am to 6 pm EST.

How can I contact tech support for help?

You can contact tech support by calling our toll-free number at 1-800-555-1234 or by emailing [email protected]. You can also reach out to us through our website's live chat feature.

Was there a major technical issue that required the team to be open last night?

No, there were no major technical issues. We simply wanted to provide additional support and assistance to our customers who may have needed it outside of our regular business hours.

What if I have a technical issue outside of your regular business hours?

If you have a technical issue outside of our regular business hours, you can still contact tech support and leave a voicemail or send an email. We will get back to you as soon as possible during our normal business hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • yummy4tummy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
yummy4tummy
Replies