• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Charm with Show to Go Promo | Submit 2 Shows a Month for Rewards!

In summary, the Simply Charming Promo is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that offers a selection of popular kitchen tools at a discounted price. It is available for a limited time and cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons. Exclusions may apply and to take advantage of the promo, customers can visit the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey! I was reading the the Weekly Bites (July 26) and it said to submit 2 kitchen shows a month to get the charm but under CC it says that any show types count. I have submitted only 1 catalog and 1 kitchen show this month and was going to hold over my other kitchen show to start on my Show to Go promo. Do any of you know? :confused:

As long as you submitted two shows catalog or kitchen show with at least 150 in sales you are fine. If you hold the other till August that would count towards your 2 for august. :)

Thanks for replying gmsullivan! :) The promotion in August is the shows have to be HELD AND SUBMITTED in August and mine is a July show but it will count towards the Show to Go promotion!

Yes, the shows need to be HELD and SUBMITTED between the 1st and the 15th to receive the mid-season products for free, but holding the July show over until August will count towards the Show-to-Go promotion AND the Simply Charming Challenge. Isn't it GREAT to have all these promos going on ! :D

What is the Simply Charming Promo?

The Simply Charming Promo is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that features a selection of our most popular kitchen tools at a discounted price. It's a great way to stock up on essential items for your kitchen or to purchase as gifts for loved ones.

How long will the Simply Charming Promo be available?

The Simply Charming Promo will be available for a limited time only. The exact duration of the promotion may vary, so be sure to check our website or with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest information.

Can I use other discounts or coupons with the Simply Charming Promo?

No, the Simply Charming Promo cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. However, you can still earn rewards points on your purchase if you are a Pampered Chef consultant or host a party.

Are there any exclusions to the Simply Charming Promo?

Yes, the Simply Charming Promo may not be available on all items and is subject to availability. The discounted prices may also not apply to certain products, such as those already on sale or part of a special promotion.

How can I take advantage of the Simply Charming Promo?

To take advantage of the Simply Charming Promo, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order. The discounted prices will automatically be applied to eligible items at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mkcook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mkcook
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies