1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Simply Charming Promo

1. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Hey! I was reading the the Weekly Bites (July 26) and it said to submit 2 kitchen shows a month to get the charm but under CC it says that any show types count. I have submitted only 1 catalog and 1 kitchen show this month and was going to hold over my other kitchen show to start on my Show to Go promo. Do any of you know? :confused:

Jul 27, 2005
  2. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

As long as you submitted two shows catalog or kitchen show with at least 150 in sales you are fine. If you hold the other till August that would count towards your 2 for august. :)

Jul 27, 2005
  3. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Thanks for replying gmsullivan! :) The promotion in August is the shows have to be HELD AND SUBMITTED in August and mine is a July show but it will count towards the Show to Go promotion!

Jul 27, 2005
  4. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

Yes, the shows need to be HELD and SUBMITTED between the 1st and the 15th to receive the mid-season products for free, but holding the July show over until August will count towards the Show-to-Go promotion AND the Simply Charming Challenge. Isn't it GREAT to have all these promos going on ! :D

Jul 28, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted