• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Simple Wish List for Your Next Show? Do You Have One?

In summary, TrishAnn is providing a simple wish list for her friends to use at her upcoming show. She wants them to have time to save, and if they have any questions about what they can purchase at the show, she wants to be able to provide them with a catalog.
TriciaAnn
I am hosting a show next month. I would like to print off a simple "Wish List" that I can give to my friends. I am allowing them to look at a catalog before my show.

I want them to have the time to save for what they want to buy at my show. However, I would like a simple wish list for them to fill out. That way if there's an item on sale (that they want) another month or a great hosting special of something they want then I can let them know. This can help them to book a show or give me another chance to book another show.

Anyone out there have a simple wish list? If not, I will just have to take the time to create one myself. Just thought I would ask first.

Tricia Ann :p

This may be too simple but could you not just give them an outside order form? They could list everything they want and then just bring it to the show.

Not really what I was thinking of...Thanks anyway. :)

Ok, try this. Go up top to pc files. go on the third page and you should see a file called holiday wish list. Will that work?

Wish ListsTrishAnn,
If you go to Consultant's Corner, under Downloads, there is a Bridal wishlist, Host wishlist, and Holiday wishlist that you can use.

When I do Bridal Showers, I like to be able to email the list and the bride email it back to me. Therefore, I use the attached one. I will set it up as a "form" so that they can only edit certain cells. If the one on the website is not satisfactory, you can modify this one to suit your needs...and email it to your friends.

HTH!

Attachments

• Wish List.doc
    494 KB · Views: 657
I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but please forgive me if you don't like it, I kind of made it after reading this post and it only took about 5 minutes..if that. I have attached both a word version and a pdf version so everyone can view it. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post them so I can make changes as necessary. I am going to start using this at my shows...it was a great idea...thanks.

Attachments

• Guest Wish List.pdf
    93.9 KB · Views: 544
  • Guest Wish List.doc
    221.5 KB · Views: 648
Love Ya'll......Thanks for all the help. I did a little work on it. Notice what I ended up with. Thanks a bunch!!! :)

Attachments

• Wist List Registry.doc
    486.5 KB · Views: 404

What is a Simple Wish List?

A Simple Wish List is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to create a list of their favorite products from the catalog. It makes it easier for friends and family to purchase gifts for special occasions.

How do I create a Simple Wish List?

To create a Simple Wish List, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Wish List" tab. From there, you can browse the catalog and add products to your list by clicking on the "Add to Wish List" button.

Can I share my Simple Wish List with others?

Yes, you can share your Simple Wish List with others by clicking on the "Share" button on your list. You can choose to share it via email, social media, or by copying the link and sending it directly to your friends and family.

What if I change my mind about a product on my Simple Wish List?

If you change your mind about a product on your Simple Wish List, you can easily remove it by clicking on the "Remove" button next to the item. You can also update the quantity or add a note to the item if needed.

How can I purchase items from someone else's Simple Wish List?

To purchase items from someone else's Simple Wish List, simply click on the link they shared with you or enter their name or email address in the "Find a Wish List" search bar on the Pampered Chef website. You can then select the items you wish to purchase and proceed with the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
raebates
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies