1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Simple Wish List.. Got One?

1. TriciaAnn

TriciaAnn Member

I am hosting a show next month. I would like to print off a simple "Wish List" that I can give to my friends. I am allowing them to look at a catalog before my show.

I want them to have the time to save for what they want to buy at my show. However, I would like a simple wish list for them to fill out. That way if there's an item on sale (that they want) another month or a great hosting special of something they want then I can let them know. This can help them to book a show or give me another chance to book another show.

Anyone out there have a simple wish list? If not, I will just have to take the time to create one myself. Just thought I would ask first.

Tricia Ann :p

Oct 15, 2005
  2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

This may be too simple but could you not just give them an outside order form? They could list everything they want and then just bring it to the show.

Oct 15, 2005
  3. TriciaAnn

TriciaAnn Member

Not really what I was thinking of...

Thanks anyway. :)

Oct 15, 2005
  4. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Ok, try this. Go up top to pc files. go on the third page and you should see a file called holiday wish list. Will that work?

Oct 15, 2005
  5. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Wish Lists

TrishAnn,
    If you go to Consultant's Corner, under Downloads, there is a Bridal wishlist, Host wishlist, and Holiday wishlist that you can use.

When I do Bridal Showers, I like to be able to email the list and the bride email it back to me. Therefore, I use the attached one. I will set it up as a "form" so that they can only edit certain cells. If the one on the website is not satisfactory, you can modify this one to suit your needs...and email it to your friends.

HTH!

Attached Files:

Oct 15, 2005
  6. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but please forgive me if you don't like it, I kind of made it after reading this post and it only took about 5 minutes..if that. I have attached both a word version and a pdf version so everyone can view it. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post them so I can make changes as necessary. I am going to start using this at my shows...it was a great idea...thanks.

Attached Files:

7. TriciaAnn

TriciaAnn Member

Love Ya'll......

Thanks for all the help. I did a little work on it. Notice what I ended up with. Thanks a bunch!!! :)

Attached Files:

Oct 16, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted