• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Sugar Cookie Recipe for Cookie Press | Quick & Simple Ideas

's mom's sugar cookie recipe is pretty simple--2 eggs, 1 1/2 cups sugar, 1 cup margarine, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Add baking soda and baking powder to the mix if desired. You can also find this recipe on the Cookie press recipe sheet. Thanks for the help!
Deborah Czarnecki
Could someone help me? I need an extra-simple recipe for plain sugar cookies (I'm not a baker and I have a customer who is thinking of getting a cookie press but she wants a quick-and-easy cookie recipe to use with it). I have downloaded the cookie press recipes on the last page of this forum (they look great) and will give those to her, but I'd also like something super simple to offer her as well.
Any help would be appreciated! :)
Thanks,
D.C.

Super Easy Peanut Butter CookiesHey DC! I have made these cookies, and I know, they sound really strange with nonexistent recipe ingredients but they taste just like regular p.b. cookies~ Try these out~! I might even make them myself right not to take to my cluster mtg tonight!

1 cup sugar (you can cut this down to 3/4 cup, if you prefer)
1 large egg
1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
Combine sugar and egg in mixing bowl, stirring till smooth. Add peanut butter and mix in thoroughly.
Roll into walnut-sized balls.
Place the balls on ungreased cookie sheets at least 2" apart.
Flatten with the tines of a fork.
Turn 90 degrees and use fork again to create cross hatches.
Bake 10 minutes at 375F (or till done). Let cool in pan for 1 minute before removing to cooling rack.

Obviously, this is not a PC recipe but you can turn it in to one by using all of your tools! Good Luck! :)

...or roll them into balls on your stone and use the cooling rack to mark all of the cookies at once!
(forget where I heard that...somewhere on here, I imagine!)

PampMomof3 said:
Hey DC! I have made these cookies, and I know, they sound really strange with nonexistent recipe ingredients but they taste just like regular p.b. cookies~ Try these out~! I might even make them myself right not to take to my cluster mtg tonight!

1 cup sugar (you can cut this down to 3/4 cup, if you prefer)
1 large egg
1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
Combine sugar and egg in mixing bowl, stirring till smooth. Add peanut butter and mix in thoroughly.
Roll into walnut-sized balls.
Place the balls on ungreased cookie sheets at least 2" apart.
Flatten with the tines of a fork.
Turn 90 degrees and use fork again to create cross hatches.
Bake 10 minutes at 375F (or till done). Let cool in pan for 1 minute before removing to cooling rack.

Obviously, this is not a PC recipe but you can turn it in to one by using all of your tools! Good Luck! :)

O I was thinking of making these the other night, we used to make them soemtimes in Home Ec in High School, and they were the best ever, I have even done them for fundraisers and they're usually the first to go, since they are sooooo easy you can make quite a few of them in no time, ooo the memories, lol. :D

Use and CareThe sugar cookie recipe that comes with the Cookie press (spritzes, they are called) is really easy. The cookies are very light and tasty. They also stay soft, which I love!

Good luck.

thanks for the help!Thank you for the great p.b. cookie recipe--it sounds so easy, even I might be able to do it! I'll certainly pass this along to my customer, as well as letting her know that a sugar cookie recipe comes with the cookie press! ;)
D.C.

Those are the best p.b. cookies EVER!! My mom used to make these all the time, but I didn't know her recipe. I tried making p.b. cookies from many sources (all called for flour) and couldn't understand why I couldn't taste the p.b., then I called mom and she gave me this recipe...I thought she was nuts...how could this possibly turn into cookies!? But I tried it and LOVED it...sorry I doubted you, mom.

Here is a couple simple recipes (also from mom) although not as easy as the p.b. cookies.

Sugar Cookies

2 eggs
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 c. margarine
3/4 t. vanilla (or any flavor you choose)
1/2 t. salt
2 T. Baking Powder
1/2 T. Baking Soda
4 c. Flour

Mix margarine and sugar together until creamy. Then add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla, salt, baking powder, and soda. Then add flour 1 cup at a time. Knead dough. Shape into cookies.
Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or when it looks dry on top.

Jello Cookies

1 c. Sugar
1/2 c. margarine
1 egg
1 t. Baking Powder
1 t. vanilla
3 oz. Jello
3 1/2 c. Flour

Mix margarine and sugar together until creamy. Mix in egg. Add vanilla, baking powder and jello, then mix in flour.

Shape cookies. Bake at 400 degrees for about 8 minutes.

Enjoy!

Tonia

1. Can I use any type of sugar in this recipe?

Yes, you can use either granulated white sugar or powdered sugar in this recipe. Both will work well and provide the necessary sweetness for the cookies.

2. Do I need a special cookie press for this recipe?

Yes, you will need a cookie press to make these sugar cookies. The dough is specifically designed to be used with a cookie press, so using a different method may result in different texture and appearance of the cookies.

3. How long do I need to chill the dough before using the cookie press?

You will need to chill the dough for at least 30 minutes before using the cookie press. This will make the dough easier to handle and prevent it from sticking to the press.

4. Can I add food coloring or extracts to the dough?

Yes, you can add food coloring or extracts to the dough for additional flavor and color. Just make sure to add them in small amounts and adjust according to your personal preference.

5. Can I freeze the dough for later use?

Yes, you can freeze the dough for up to 3 months. Just wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe bag or container. When ready to use, thaw the dough in the refrigerator before using the cookie press.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaJG
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Mindy50135
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Mindy50135
  • pampchefmom2002