• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Ethnic Recipes for April 1st Lunch Event

In summary, the "Quick & Easy Ethnic Recipes for April 1st Lunch Event" will feature a variety of cuisines such as Mexican, Italian, Asian, and Mediterranean. There will be options for vegetarians, gluten-free diets, and other dietary restrictions, as well as substitutions and alternatives for ingredients. The event will last approximately 2 hours and all cooking equipment and utensils will be provided. Attendees can purchase the ingredients used in the recipes at Pampered Chef with a discount. Bringing preferred cooking tools is optional.
chefsteph07
I have a customer who called me today, she took my recipe card for the Mexican Lasagna at a show I had on Friday. She wanted to know if I or anyone I knew had anymore quick and easy ethnic recipes for a lunch she is planning for her church. She needs the recipes by April 1st. She just said she was looking for "different" things like Mexican Lasagna that would be easy to prepare. I thought this was the best place to ask!

The Pork Asian skillet comes to mind for "ethnic" quick and easy! ;)

there's also the enchilada casserole, but I think they are way to similar in tast though. Of course the casserole uses ground beef though.

Do you have the Sabor Latino cookbook? A lot of delicious recipes in there!

Thanks for the suggestions!
I was wondering if you all had maybe family recipes that you use also? They don't have to be PC.

1. What types of cuisines are included in the "Quick & Easy Ethnic Recipes for April 1st Lunch Event"?

The event will feature a variety of cuisines from around the world, such as Mexican, Italian, Asian, and Mediterranean.

2. Are the recipes suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, there will be options for vegetarians, gluten-free diets, and other dietary restrictions. We will also provide substitutions and alternatives for ingredients to accommodate different dietary needs.

3. How long will the event last?

The event will last approximately 2 hours. This includes a cooking demonstration, tasting of the recipes, and time for questions and socializing.

4. Can I purchase the ingredients used in the recipes at Pampered Chef?

Yes, all ingredients used in the recipes can be purchased at Pampered Chef. We also offer a discount for attendees who wish to purchase the ingredients after the event.

5. Do I need to bring any cooking equipment or utensils?

No, all cooking equipment and utensils will be provided for the event. However, if you have your own preferred tools, you are welcome to bring them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amber
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies