• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Chipotle Mayo Dip Recipe for Gatherings

In summary, this conversation shared a simple recipe using Chipotle seasoning to make a mayo and sour cream dip. The key is to refrigerate it for an hour before serving. The speaker has been using this recipe at their shows and it has been a hit with guests. They also mention that the seasoning can be used with other rubs and seasonings and it was a success at a recent meeting. They are happy to have a replacement for the discontinued Chipotle Ranch and encourage others to try this recipe.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
This is a simple recipe to do using the Chipotle (Sorry I can't spell) seasoning. Take 1 cup mayo, 1 cup sour cream and 2 tbsp of the seasoning and mix well. Refrigerate for about an hour before serving. It is really simple and I have been doing this before my shows here in Feb. and I have one girl who wants a March show just so she and her friends can buy the seasoning. Something easy to do that your host and her guest will enjoy trying and it shows the seasonings well. :thumbup:

You can pretty much do that with all of the rubs seasonings (if they sound good). I did this for my meeting yesterday. Yum! I served it with carrots. The key is definitely refrigerating it. Not the same if you don't.

sarahsellcm said:
This is a simple recipe to do using the Chipotle (Sorry I can't spell) seasoning. Take 1 cup mayo, 1 cup sour cream and 2 tbsp of the seasoning and mix well. Refrigerate for about an hour before serving. It is really simple and I have been doing this before my shows here in Feb. and I have one girl who wants a March show just so she and her friends can buy the seasoning. Something easy to do that your host and her guest will enjoy trying and it shows the seasonings well. :thumbup:

I wrote this down from the product showcase room at Leadership and it YUMMY!!!!:) :) :)

I am so glad that we can do this, because I was so upset to hear that the Chipotle Ranch was being d/c'd!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this delicious and easy recipe using our Chipotle seasoning. I love how versatile our seasonings are and how they can elevate any dish. I will definitely be trying this out at my next show. It's great to hear that your guests are loving it and even requesting a show just for the seasoning. Keep up the great work and happy cooking! :thumbsup:

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Easy Chipotle Mayo Dip?

To make the Easy Chipotle Mayo Dip, you will need 1 cup of mayonnaise, 1-2 tablespoons of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon of onion powder.

2. How do I adjust the spiciness of the dip?

The spiciness of the dip can be adjusted by adding more or less chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. Start with 1 tablespoon and add more if you prefer a spicier dip. You can also remove the seeds from the peppers for a milder flavor.

3. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Easy Chipotle Mayo Dip a few hours ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just make sure to give it a stir before serving.

4. What can I serve with this dip?

This dip pairs well with a variety of foods such as chips, crackers, vegetables, and even as a spread on sandwiches or burgers. Get creative and try it with your favorite snacks!

5. How long will this dip last in the refrigerator?

The Easy Chipotle Mayo Dip will last for up to 5 days in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container. Just make sure to give it a stir before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies