• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Sugar/Seasoning Design File on CC?

In summary, the file mentioned in the PIG can be found under Production Information > Show Stoppers. It said you can find details and pictures for the sugar/seasoning designs on the plates there. However, the file is not available on CC.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was reading in the PIG to get prepared for a training I'm doing tomorrow. They mentioned a file that gives you instructions and pictures on how to do the sugar/seasoning designs on the plates. It said it was under Production Information > Show Stoppers. I cannot find this on CC. Does anyone have this?

I looked everywhere and don't find it anywhere either... sorry!

Those were from when the SA first came out....

I know for the sugared ones, you would brush corn syrup around the edges, and also you could draw designs with corn syrup, and then sprinkle the colored sugars on them, and shake off the excess.

I can't remember what they used as the adhesive for the savory ones, but it was using stuff like finely chopped parsley, and other spices....

ChefBeckyD said:
Those were from when the SA first came out....

I know for the sugared ones, you would brush corn syrup around the edges, and also you could draw designs with corn syrup, and then sprinkle the colored sugars on them, and shake off the excess.

I can't remember what they used as the adhesive for the savory ones, but it was using stuff like finely chopped parsley, and other spices....

It said egg whites online but said you can find details and pictures!

I thought I watched a product demo for the stencil set, but it won't open on this Mac.
Anyway...you might look under the product demo video section.

Hope this attached and might be what you are looking for

Attachments

• ss_plate_artistry[1].pdf
    274.2 KB · Views: 352
Chef.Wanda said:
Hope this attached and might be what you are looking for
wow, that is awesome! I'll have to try that sometime! I found the product demo for the stencils but it doesn't seem to be working right, but here is the transcript for it (which will give directions without pictures)
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/productdemos/1536.pdfHere is the link to the actual video if you can get it to work. It seems to start and stop, so if you're patient you can see the whole thing!
https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/product_information/product_demo_video.jsp

Last edited:
I just read through an old post on Simple Additions and they talked about writing on them with dry erase or washable markers to decorate them for holidays or to label foods, like different kinds of cheese or cookies or leaving little notes to loved ones on a coffee mug or something, or even writing Happy Birthday on a platter with cupcakes or whatever. I think it sounds pretty cool, I think we could have some fun with that... If anyone has done this for different things (like Christmas or something) and has pictures I would love to see them!

That looks like it is what I was looking for! Thanks!

1. Where can I find the sugar/seasoning design file on CC?

The sugar/seasoning design file can be found by logging into your Consultant's Corner account and navigating to the "Marketing Tools" section. From there, click on "Images & Logos" and then select "Sugar/Seasoning Designs" from the drop-down menu.

2. Can I customize the sugar/seasoning design file on CC?

Yes, you can customize the design file by adding your own personal information, such as your name and contact information, using the design tools provided on CC. This will help make the design more personalized for your business.

3. Are there different design options for the sugar/seasoning design file on CC?

Yes, there are multiple design options available for the sugar/seasoning design file on CC. You can choose from different colors, fonts, and layouts to find one that best fits your brand and style.

4. Can I download the sugar/seasoning design file from CC?

Yes, you can download the design file from CC by clicking on the "Download" button located next to the design of your choice. This will allow you to save the file to your computer for future use.

5. Is there a cost to use the sugar/seasoning design file on CC?

No, there is no additional cost to use the sugar/seasoning design file on CC. It is a free resource provided to Pampered Chef Consultants to help with their marketing efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies