1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Simple Additions

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I was reading in the PIG to get prepared for a training I'm doing tomorrow. They mentioned a file that gives you instructions and pictures on how to do the sugar/seasoning designs on the plates. It said it was under Production Information > Show Stoppers. I cannot find this on CC. Does anyone have this?

Oct 9, 2009
  2. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I looked everywhere and don't find it anywhere either... sorry!

Oct 9, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Those were from when the SA first came out....

I know for the sugared ones, you would brush corn syrup around the edges, and also you could draw designs with corn syrup, and then sprinkle the colored sugars on them, and shake off the excess.

I can't remember what they used as the adhesive for the savory ones, but it was using stuff like finely chopped parsley, and other spices....

Oct 9, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

It said egg whites online but said you can find details and pictures!

Oct 9, 2009
  5. ShellBeach

ShellBeach Veteran Member

I thought I watched a product demo for the stencil set, but it won't open on this Mac.
    Anyway...you might look under the product demo video section.

Oct 9, 2009
  6. Chef.Wanda

Chef.Wanda Member Gold Member

Hope this attached and might be what you are looking for

Attached Files:

Oct 9, 2009
  7. ChefPaulaB

wow, that is awesome! I'll have to try that sometime! I found the product demo for the stencils but it doesn't seem to be working right, but here is the transcript for it (which will give directions without pictures)
    https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/productdemos/1536.pdf

Here is the link to the actual video if you can get it to work. It seems to start and stop, so if you're patient you can see the whole thing!
    https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/product_information/product_demo_video.jsp

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
    Oct 9, 2009
  8. ChefPaulaB

I just read through an old post on Simple Additions and they talked about writing on them with dry erase or washable markers to decorate them for holidays or to label foods, like different kinds of cheese or cookies or leaving little notes to loved ones on a coffee mug or something, or even writing Happy Birthday on a platter with cupcakes or whatever. I think it sounds pretty cool, I think we could have some fun with that... If anyone has done this for different things (like Christmas or something) and has pictures I would love to see them!

Oct 9, 2009
  9. wadesgirl

That looks like it is what I was looking for! Thanks!

Oct 9, 2009
Have something to add?