• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions: Discover Movie Format Ideas and Links

K
kitty
okay, I know I'm not crazy in spite of what my hubby says but I need your help. Anyone. :eek:

Up until a month ago ('cause that was the last time I saw them) there were Simple Additions ideas in movie format. I don't recall the file extension type but I swear it was there. Does anyone know the link or even know what I'm talking about? I wanted to send someone the link and now I can't find the page. Help! :confused:

I don't remember seeing that, but would love to see it if anyone knows where it is.

Shawnna

It's BACK!!If anyone is interested, I wrote to HO and asked if they could put the movie up again.

You can look it up under:

Products, Etc. -> Our Products -> Simple Additions

and click on the bottom right where it says "Creative Ideas for Your Home...Click here!"

OR...

use this direct link:

http://www.pamperedchef.com/public/us/pop_ups/simpleadditions.htm

(you may need to decrease the size of your web browser window to avaoid pixelization)

:)

I watched it...had never seen that one before but it is a nice little slide show to show the beautiful pieces and their various uses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I completely understand how frustrating it can be to not be able to find something you remember seeing. I did a little research and it looks like the Simple Additions ideas in movie format may have been removed from the Pampered Chef website. However, I did find some great resources for Simple Additions ideas on our consultant website and on Pinterest. If you need any specific ideas or help finding something, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always here to help and support you. Take care!

1. What are Simple Additions?

Simple Additions are ideas presented in a movie format for users to easily understand and implement in their projects.

2. Where can I find Simple Additions?

The Simple Additions can be found on various websites and blogs that offer tips and tricks for different projects. You can also try searching for them on video sharing platforms like YouTube.

3. What file format are Simple Additions usually in?

The file format for Simple Additions can vary, but they are commonly found in video formats such as MP4 or AVI. They can also be in the form of animated GIFs or even slideshows.

4. Can I still access Simple Additions if I can't find the original link?

Yes, you can still access Simple Additions by searching for them using keywords on search engines. You can also look for them on social media platforms or ask for recommendations from others in online communities or forums.

5. How can I use Simple Additions in my projects?

You can use Simple Additions by following the steps or instructions shown in the video or slideshow. They are meant to be easy and straightforward, so anyone can implement them in their projects without any special skills or tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahinchey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • OhmyDLM