• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Simple Additions Tote?

In summary, the Simple Additions Tote is a versatile and stylish tote bag designed to carry Pampered Chef products. It measures 18.5 inches wide, 9 inches deep, and 13.5 inches high, making it spacious and sturdy. The tote can be personalized with your initials or name and is made of durable polyester with faux leather handles. It is easy to clean by wiping it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Machine washing and drying are not recommended.
chefautumn
Hello everyone,
I'm curious if anyone has a SA tote they are wanting to part with, or if you know where I can find one.
I just recently bought the Essential Set and would like a padded bag to put it in.
Thanks

Autumn,

I have a simple additions tote if you are interrested. It is $25.00. Please e-mail me if you want it!

Smiles,

did you sell you simple additions tote?I am interested in buying one.
E-mail me [email protected]

What is the Simple Additions Tote?

The Simple Additions Tote is a versatile and stylish tote bag that is designed to carry your Pampered Chef products, whether you're headed to a party or just need to transport your cooking tools.

What are the dimensions of the Simple Additions Tote?

The Simple Additions Tote measures 18.5 inches wide, 9 inches deep, and 13.5 inches high. It is spacious enough to hold a variety of Pampered Chef products and has a sturdy construction to keep them safe.

Can I personalize the Simple Additions Tote?

Yes, the Simple Additions Tote can be personalized with your initials, name, or a monogram. You can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to make it uniquely yours.

What materials is the Simple Additions Tote made of?

The Simple Additions Tote is made of durable and long-lasting polyester. The handles are made of faux leather for a comfortable grip and added durability.

Is the Simple Additions Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Simple Additions Tote is easy to clean. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap if needed. It is not recommended to machine wash or dry the tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koren
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • fifiplc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
evk1972
Replies