• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Simple Additions Square Mugs?

In summary, the Simple Additions Square Mugs have a capacity of 12 ounces and measure 4 inches in height and 3.5 inches in width. They are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient for everyday use and easy to clean. Unfortunately, they are not customizable at this time but come in a variety of colors and designs. These mugs are sold individually, allowing for mixing and matching. They are made of durable stoneware, making them resistant to chips and cracks, and are lead-free and safe for everyday use.
katshomecooking
Gold Member
Does anyone have a set of the Simple Additions square mugs that I could buy from them? I have a customer that broke one and would like very much to replace it.Thank-you

Has she had them for a year? If not you could get her a new one under warrenty. I had a customer brake one of the new ones and they sent her a square one by mistake. So I know they still have the square ones;)

She didn't say if she still has it, it belonged to someone else and she just wanted to replace them.

Have a set of the old SA Square Mugs!Hello!

I have a set of the old SA mugs available for sale. I'm in California -- Does this pose any problem with payment?

Let me know!
Gayle Exton
Sr. Director
[email protected]

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you find a replacement for the Simple Additions square mug. Please send me a direct message with your contact information and I will reach out to you to discuss further. Thank you for your interest in our products! Sincerely,

1. What is the size of the Simple Additions Square Mugs?

The Simple Additions Square Mugs have a capacity of 12 ounces and measure 4 inches in height and 3.5 inches in width.

2. Are the Simple Additions Square Mugs microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these mugs are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient for everyday use and easy to clean.

3. Can I personalize the Simple Additions Square Mugs with a custom design or text?

Unfortunately, these mugs are not customizable at this time. However, they do come in a variety of colors and designs to choose from.

4. Are the Simple Additions Square Mugs sold individually or in a set?

These mugs are sold individually, allowing you to mix and match colors and designs to create your own unique set.

5. What material are the Simple Additions Square Mugs made of?

These mugs are made of durable stoneware, making them resistant to chips and cracks. They are also lead-free and safe for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • sarahb2004
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KOLBERG1
  • Raenstorm