• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mastering the Art of Simple Additions: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Spiel

In summary, the Simple Additions Spiel is a chip resistant set of dishes that are microwave safe and oven proof. They are like Legos for adults and can be mixed and matched to create the perfect presentation.
mirandalea
HELP!! Simple Additions SpielHi! I'm having my first show in a few hours and I've been practicing all day, but I can't seem to get the Simple Additions part to sound smooth. I don't have any SA pieces yet, but I wanted to point them out in the catalog and talk them up. What do you all say about SA?? I just can't get it to go right! TIA!

Last edited:
I usually just tell that they are chip resistant like Corell (this usually catches their attention since it is such a popular brand). I also tell them that they are microwave safe and oven proof up to 200 degrees so they can keep things warm on them.

They're like Legos for adults--entertaining pieces that mix and match. No more mismatched platters and bowls taking up space in your cupboard. These all nest together.

If you like white, start with the Essential Set on page xxx (have them turn to the page with you). It is 25% off everyday.

If you like color, start with the Entertaining Set--seven pieces for only $64.

The perfect way to start or add to your SA collection is to host your own show.

Blah blah blah.....get the "Selling Product Collections" CD and listen to it!

Thank you so much! You girls are loads of help. I feel so much better now. I think I was just panicking a little. If anyone has anything else, I'll take that too! TY!!

DebbieJ said:
They're like Legos for adults--entertaining pieces that mix and match. No more mismatched platters and bowls taking up space in your cupboard. These all nest together.

If you like white, start with the Essential Set on page xxx (have them turn to the page with you). It is 25% off everyday.

If you like color, start with the Entertaining Set--seven pieces for only $64.

The perfect way to start or add to your SA collection is to host your own show.

Blah blah blah.....get the "Selling Product Collections" CD and listen to it!
You mention a CD, where can I get this. I'm new to the Pampered Chef neighborhood. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

Paperwork/supply order.

Thank you Debbie, appreciate it!

dkp1269 said:
You mention a CD, where can I get this. I'm new to the Pampered Chef neighborhood. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

I received the selling collections CD and another one for free when I ordered my super starter supply booster about a month ago. You might want to check that flyer because it came with mine.

Thank you very much!:)

I like to say something like ...whether you're a good cook or not - things taste better when they look good! It's all about the presentation! As long as it looks good the rest is forgotten!

What is the "Mastering the Art of Simple Additions" spiel?

The "Mastering the Art of Simple Additions" spiel is a training program designed for Pampered Chef consultants to learn tips and tricks for successful product presentations and demonstrations.

Who can attend the "Mastering the Art of Simple Additions" training?

Any Pampered Chef consultant can attend the "Mastering the Art of Simple Additions" training, regardless of their level or experience in the company.

What will I learn in the "Mastering the Art of Simple Additions" training?

In this training, you will learn how to effectively present and demonstrate Pampered Chef products, how to engage and connect with customers, and how to communicate the benefits and features of each product.

How long is the "Mastering the Art of Simple Additions" training?

The training typically lasts 2-3 hours, but the length may vary depending on the number of attendees and the pace of the training.

Is there a cost to attend the "Mastering the Art of Simple Additions" training?

No, there is no cost to attend this training. It is included in your consultant starter kit and is also available for free on our consultant website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
Replies
Views
pcjeanie
  • kitty
  • Products and Tips
Replies