• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions Small Square Bowls

In summary, the Simple Additions Small Square Bowls have dimensions of 4.75 inches on each side and a depth of 2 inches. They are oven and microwave safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Each set includes four bowls made of durable stoneware, suitable for everyday use.
Bren706
Gold Member
Do the small square bowls that are in the current catalog fit into the discontinued square bowl caddy? My SIL had the set, but one of her square bowls have broke, and I would like to replace it for her.

Some do, some don't. I suspect that's why the caddy was discontinued, but I don't know that for a fact. I know they were supposed to fit, but it seems that they are all somewhat unique in their shape making it difficult to know if any given set will fit or not. I found the ones I had were too flared to really fit well into the caddies I have. Maybe someone else will have better news for you, but my gut reaction is that I wouldn't count on it.Shari in TX

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the small square bowls in the current catalog will fit into the discontinued square bowl caddy. It is best to contact our customer service team for further assistance in finding a replacement for your SIL's broken square bowl.

1. What are the dimensions of the Simple Additions Small Square Bowls?

The small square bowls measure 4.75 inches on each side and have a depth of 2 inches.

2. Can these bowls be used in the oven or microwave?

Yes, the Simple Additions Small Square Bowls are oven and microwave safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Are these bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, these bowls are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

4. How many bowls come in a set?

There are four bowls included in each set of Simple Additions Small Square Bowls.

5. What materials are these bowls made of?

The Simple Additions Small Square Bowls are made of durable stoneware, perfect for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Belle4562
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • Jennie50