• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can baking soda or toothpaste remove scratches on Simple Additions pieces?

In summary, the "Simple Additions- Scratches" collection from Pampered Chef is a line of stylish and functional serving pieces and accessories with a unique textured design resembling scratches on metal. These pieces are safe for use in the microwave and dishwasher, and can be used for both hot and cold foods. They currently only come in a neutral gray color, but can be used for both indoor and outdoor entertaining due to their durable stoneware material.
ooshmeister
Hi to all of you very interesting consultant: I love all your posts! I was asked at a show recently about how to clean the simple additions pieces. Several guests had said they had little scratches on them and wanted to know if there was a way to get rid of them.

I've looked in the P>I>G> and couldn't locate it. Thanks in advance for your helpful information!:)

soft scrubthey are probably getting little grey scratches from using metal utensils on them etc.. from what I've read, a little bit of Soft Scrub or Bon Ami and some elbow grease should take the scratches right off. You do'nt want to use something to abrasive that it roughes the ceramic.

Hope that helps.:)

I don't know this from experience, but I'll bet you could also try baking soda or toothpaste on the scratches.

Jeanie

What is the "Simple Additions- Scratches" collection?

The "Simple Additions- Scratches" collection is a line of serving pieces and accessories from Pampered Chef that feature a unique textured design resembling scratches on metal. These pieces are not only stylish, but also functional for everyday use or special occasions.

Are the "Simple Additions- Scratches" pieces safe for use in the microwave and dishwasher?

Yes, all of our "Simple Additions- Scratches" pieces are microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient for everyday use and easy to clean.

Can the "Simple Additions- Scratches" pieces be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the "Simple Additions- Scratches" collection is made from durable stoneware that can withstand both hot and cold foods, making it versatile for a variety of dishes and temperatures.

Do the "Simple Additions- Scratches" pieces come in different color options?

Currently, the "Simple Additions- Scratches" collection is only available in a neutral gray color. However, this color complements a wide range of kitchen decor and can be easily mixed and matched with other serving pieces.

Can the "Simple Additions- Scratches" pieces be used for outdoor entertaining?

Yes, the stoneware material of the "Simple Additions- Scratches" collection makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Its durability and scratch-resistant design make it perfect for picnics, barbeques, and other outdoor gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicafawn
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
  • OhmyDLM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
Replies