• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I remove gray scratches from Simple Additions dishes?

In summary, the scratches on simple additions can be removed with our stainless cleaner, Soft Scrub, or our stove cleaner.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone know how to get the gray scratches off the white simple additions???? I'm asking for another consultant b/c Magic Eraser has always been what I've been told. Apparently, she already tried that, unsuccessfully!

Too funny Jane, I just went on here to post this for her:)

Try Barkeeper's Friend.

Our stainless cleaner works perfectly to get those marks off the SA.

janezapchef said:
Does anyone know how to get the gray scratches off the white simple additions???? I'm asking for another consultant b/c Magic Eraser has always been what I've been told. Apparently, she already tried that, unsuccessfully!

Has she tried Soft Scrub? or our SS Cleaner?

Thanks! I'll pass it along. She has tried the ss cleaner with no luck! I'm thinking these must be some serious scratches.

I use SA for my every day dinnerware - I've tried everything listed above and plates and bowls still have the scratches. Very sad :-(. When I called HO they didn't have any other suggestions.

You know I have scratches in mine too and have tried things to get them out but I finally realized.....who cares!! It shows that they are used with lots of love!! LOL Seriously though, think about it if there is food on the plate who is going to see them? ;o) I think it is funny that people get upset when our things like the bamboo cutting board get scratches on them...really it's a cutting board!! Heeehhehehe I don't want all my stuff to look brand new I want it too look like I use them everyday...which I do. Sorry about the rant....:D

I have used the cleaner that you use for glass-topped stoves. It seems to work on my SA. Check the plates to see if they are deep into the dish, if so, maybe a kitcken cleaner with bleach left on for a few minutes might lighten them a bit. Good luck!

1. What is the best way to prevent scratches on my Simple Additions dishes?

The best way to prevent scratches on your Simple Additions dishes is to avoid using metal utensils, abrasive cleaners, and stacking the dishes on top of each other. Instead, use wooden or plastic utensils, mild dish soap, and store the dishes separately with a layer of padding in between each piece.

2. Can I still use my Simple Additions dishes if they have scratches?

Yes, you can still use your Simple Additions dishes if they have minor scratches. However, it is important to note that scratches can harbor bacteria and make the dishes more prone to chipping. It is recommended to replace heavily scratched dishes to ensure food safety.

3. How do I remove scratches from my Simple Additions dishes?

If the scratches are minor, you can try using a non-abrasive cleaner and a soft cloth to gently buff out the scratches. For deeper scratches, it is best to replace the dish. Our customer service team can assist with replacements if needed.

4. Are Simple Additions dishes dishwasher safe?

Yes, Simple Additions dishes are dishwasher safe. However, to prolong the life of your dishes, it is recommended to hand wash them with mild dish soap and a soft cloth.

5. Can I use my Simple Additions dishes in the microwave or oven?

Simple Additions dishes are not recommended for use in the microwave or oven. They are designed for serving and decorative purposes only. Exposing them to high heat can cause them to crack or break.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicafawn
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
Replies
Views
pcjeanie
  • kdangel518
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies