• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions Rectangular Platter for 1954 Stand

In summary, the Simple Additions Rectangular Platter for 1954 Stand measures 16.5 inches in length, 11 inches in width, and 1.25 inches in height. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be used with other stands. Made of durable stoneware, it is safe to use in the microwave, oven, and freezer. This versatile platter can be used for both hot and cold foods.
Kristin Radunz
Gold Member
Hi. My friend is looking for the platter that goes with the stand (#1954). We think the platter is #2022, but we are not sure. Does anyone have one they would like to get rid of?

Thanks!

I have a new one I would sell.

How much are you asking?

$18 plus shipping

Perfect - I'll take it. Should I mail you a check or how would you prefer payment? It is white, right?

just sent you a PM

What are the dimensions of the Simple Additions Rectangular Platter for 1954 Stand?

The Simple Additions Rectangular Platter for 1954 Stand measures 16.5 inches in length, 11 inches in width, and 1.25 inches in height.

Is the Simple Additions Rectangular Platter for 1954 Stand dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Simple Additions Rectangular Platter for 1954 Stand is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the Simple Additions Rectangular Platter be used with other stands?

Yes, the Simple Additions Rectangular Platter for 1954 Stand is designed to fit with the 1954 stand, but it can also be used with any other stand or display piece from the Simple Additions collection.

What materials is the Simple Additions Rectangular Platter made of?

The Simple Additions Rectangular Platter for 1954 Stand is made of durable stoneware, making it microwave, oven, and freezer safe.

Can the Simple Additions Rectangular Platter be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Simple Additions Rectangular Platter for 1954 Stand can be used for both hot and cold foods, making it versatile for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • fifiplc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
evk1972
Replies
Views
fifiplc