• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions Question: What Plates Fit on a Three Tiered Stand?

In summary, Simple Additions are multi-functional serving pieces that aid in meal preparation and presentation. They are made of stoneware, glass, and metal, which are all dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe. They can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit but it is advised to place them in the oven while it is preheating. All Simple Additions products come with a limited lifetime warranty and can be used for both hot and cold foods.
Sooner PC
I have a Simple Additions Question. On the three tiered stand . . What plates can be used on there?? I have the medium squares (10") and they fit really well - but will the small squares (7 1/4") fit too?? Are the small squares the same ones that come with the entertaining set?? HELP!!!

I'm not sure about wich ones fit in the stand, but I do know that the plates with the Entertaining Set are called mini squares and are smaller than the small squares. Hope I've helped at least a little!

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

According to the catalog, it accommodates Small and Medium Squares and Medium Bowls.

I have my HWC plates and cups on the bottom two tiers and a Med Bowl on the top filled with Hershey kisses (pastel foil wrapped)!

I have the medium squares for mine but I think I'm going to get the small squares because the meduim ones don't really nest very well and the plate moves around really easily. (Not good when you have two-2 year olds trying to grab everything!!!)

It didn't even occur to me that the HWC plates were that size. duh . . Must the be side effects of 3 shows in 2 days. . . .

Thanks

chef_leeanne said:
According to the catalog, it accommodates Small and Medium Squares and Medium Bowls.

I have my HWC plates and cups on the bottom two tiers and a Med Bowl on the top filled with Hershey kisses (pastel foil wrapped)!

That is such a great idea!! I bet it looks great:)

What is the purpose of Simple Additions?

Simple Additions are versatile serving pieces that can be used for both cooking and serving food. They are designed to make meal preparation and presentation easier and more elegant.

What types of materials are Simple Additions made of?

Simple Additions are made of durable and high-quality stoneware, glass, and metal. These materials are dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe, making them perfect for everyday use.

Can Simple Additions pieces be used in the oven?

Yes, Simple Additions are safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is recommended to place the stoneware and glass pieces in the oven while it is preheating to avoid any sudden temperature changes.

Do Simple Additions come with a warranty?

Yes, all Simple Additions products come with a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Can I use Simple Additions for cold and hot foods?

Yes, Simple Additions are designed to withstand both hot and cold temperatures. You can use them to serve hot dishes straight from the oven or chilled foods, such as salads or desserts, from the fridge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bsaxman
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • ahinchey