1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Simple Additions Patterns

1. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

Hello all! This is for those who have been Pampered Cheffers (selling or buying):
    What patterns have they had for Simple Additions? I know they now have white & cranberry, and the Dots. There used to be the Stripes collection. I know there are misc specialty pieces. Were there any other collections? And how often do they change it?

Aug 25, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

There was a tiles collection ....several pieces of the tiles and stripes are on the Outlet.
    Don't know about how often they change them. I've not been aroudn long enough

Aug 25, 2009
  3. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

I just wish they'd put out some of the patterened pieces in plain. I'm not a fan of the dots! And I really want to trio bowl and martini glasses, just in a different pattern, or plain!

Aug 25, 2009
  4. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

I have SA in solid colors but not just cranberry and white. I got them on the outlet a while ago and then got 4 other small bowls in my suprise box that again, are solid but diff colors.

Aug 25, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

They've had the stripes, which were in several of the same colors as the dots. They've had tiles--little squares in the same colors as the dots. They've also had solid colors that match the dots colors. At one point they had black triangles. Two of the medium ones fit in one medium square. Two large ones or four medium ones fit in the large square.

I haven't noticed a particular pattern as to how often they make changes.

Aug 25, 2009
  6. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Rae, the triangles only came in 1 size, that of 1/2 of the medium squares (when cut diagonally).

The Entertaining Set (rect. platter, 3 mini squares, 3 small bowls) had solid-color squares and bowls (the platter has been both green and striped): eggplant, butternut and cranberry.
    There was also, as Rae pointed out, a set of 4 small bowls that, while billed as solid, exhibited brushstrokes in the lighter colors: cranberry, eggplant, artichoke and lilac.

Aug 26, 2009
  7. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Thanks, Ann. I must have dreamed those big ones.

Aug 26, 2009
  8. Chef Elmer

Chef Elmer Novice Member

Hello, just wondering if anyone else is still in need of a simple additions tote bag... i have one and I have some pieces of the past styles of simple additions - cranberry, tiles, squares, dots, and even the pampered chef logo dinnerware that was an incentivefor us years ago!

Mar 25, 2012
  9. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

For selling items, you'll probably get a better response by starting a new thread in The Marketplace forum.

Mar 26, 2012
Have something to add?