• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the past styles of Simple Additions for Pampered Chef?

For buying items, you'll probably want to start a new thread in The Marketplace forum or post in one of the Wanted threads.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hello all! This is for those who have been Pampered Cheffers (selling or buying):
What patterns have they had for Simple Additions? I know they now have white & cranberry, and the Dots. There used to be the Stripes collection. I know there are misc specialty pieces. Were there any other collections? And how often do they change it?

There was a tiles collection ....several pieces of the tiles and stripes are on the Outlet.
Don't know about how often they change them. I've not been aroudn long enough

I just wish they'd put out some of the patterened pieces in plain. I'm not a fan of the dots! And I really want to trio bowl and martini glasses, just in a different pattern, or plain!

I have SA in solid colors but not just cranberry and white. I got them on the outlet a while ago and then got 4 other small bowls in my suprise box that again, are solid but diff colors.

They've had the stripes, which were in several of the same colors as the dots. They've had tiles--little squares in the same colors as the dots. They've also had solid colors that match the dots colors. At one point they had black triangles. Two of the medium ones fit in one medium square. Two large ones or four medium ones fit in the large square. I haven't noticed a particular pattern as to how often they make changes.

Rae, the triangles only came in 1 size, that of 1/2 of the medium squares (when cut diagonally). The Entertaining Set (rect. platter, 3 mini squares, 3 small bowls) had solid-color squares and bowls (the platter has been both green and striped): eggplant, butternut and cranberry.
There was also, as Rae pointed out, a set of 4 small bowls that, while billed as solid, exhibited brushstrokes in the lighter colors: cranberry, eggplant, artichoke and lilac.

Thanks, Ann. I must have dreamed those big ones.

Hello, just wondering if anyone else is still in need of a simple additions tote bag... i have one and I have some pieces of the past styles of simple additions - cranberry, tiles, squares, dots, and even the pampered chef logo dinnerware that was an incentivefor us years ago!

Chef Elmer said:
Hello, just wondering if anyone else is still in need of a simple additions tote bag... i have one and I have some pieces of the past styles of simple additions - cranberry, tiles, squares, dots, and even the pampered chef logo dinnerware that was an incentivefor us years ago!

For selling items, you'll probably get a better response by starting a new thread in The Marketplace forum.

What are Simple Additions Patterns?

Simple Additions Patterns are a collection of stylish and functional serving pieces designed by Pampered Chef. They are perfect for casual and formal entertaining, and can be mixed and matched to create a unique tablescape.

How do I care for my Simple Additions Patterns?

Simple Additions Patterns are made with high-quality stoneware and are dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe. We recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of the product.

Can Simple Additions Patterns be used for hot and cold food?

Yes, Simple Additions Patterns are designed to be versatile and can be used for both hot and cold food. They are also freezer safe, making them perfect for storing leftovers.

Do Simple Additions Patterns come in different colors?

Yes, Simple Additions Patterns are available in a variety of colors to match any home decor or occasion. From classic white to bold colors, there is a pattern for everyone.

Can I use Simple Additions Patterns in the oven?

Yes, Simple Additions Patterns are oven safe up to 450°F. They are perfect for baking and serving dishes such as casseroles, lasagna, and desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Raenstorm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
Replies