• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions Medium Square Different

In summary, the "Simple Additions Medium Square Different" is a versatile and stylish serving dish from Pampered Chef. It has a unique square shape and raised edge design for easy handling. It measures 10 inches by 10 inches and is both microwave and dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended for best results. It is not oven safe and is made of durable stoneware that is lead and cadmium-free.
D_Patel
size now ! I have 6 medium sqaures so i had a host not use a 1/2 price so she told me to use it , so i did :) i got another set of medium squares ! They are smaller than the other 6 i have !! The box says medium , it is not a huge difference but they are different, why would they do this ??? Any one else notice this ??? My whole set is complete i have 8 of everything ! But two plates smaller !!!

anyoneI have contacted HO , iam awaiting a responce ! We will see !

Danielle,

I have many Simple Additions as I use them as my serving ware for every day use. I know that on the card you get with simple additions, it tells you that each piece is hand made and may have subtile differences. It also says no two pieces are exactly alike or something like that. My small bowls are all different...but it is barely noticable until they are stacked. And my squares are the same way. Hope this helps! Let me know what the HO says! :D

What is the "Simple Additions Medium Square Different"?

The "Simple Additions Medium Square Different" is a versatile serving dish from Pampered Chef that is perfect for entertaining and everyday use. It has a unique square shape and a raised edge design for easy handling.

What is the size of the "Simple Additions Medium Square Different"?

The "Simple Additions Medium Square Different" measures 10 inches by 10 inches, making it perfect for serving appetizers, side dishes, and desserts.

Is the "Simple Additions Medium Square Different" microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Simple Additions Medium Square Different" is both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy and convenient use. However, it is recommended to hand wash for best results and to preserve the longevity of the dish.

Can the "Simple Additions Medium Square Different" be used in the oven?

No, the "Simple Additions Medium Square Different" is not oven safe. It is designed for serving and not for cooking or baking.

What materials is the "Simple Additions Medium Square Different" made of?

The "Simple Additions Medium Square Different" is made of durable stoneware, which is known for its resistance to scratches, stains, and cracks. It is also lead and cadmium-free, ensuring the safety of your food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • tcrawley2
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies