• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Affordable Sale Essentials? Check Out Our Set for Only $45!

In summary, the Simple Additions for Sale collection includes a variety of serving pieces and entertaining accessories that are designed to make hosting and serving food easier and more stylish. These products are microwave and dishwasher safe, can be purchased individually or in sets, and often have special deals and promotions available. They are also versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods due to their high-quality materials.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Essentials Set (includes Large Square, 4 small square bowls, 4 small squares - all white) was $75 now $45.

Several other pieces available but all are currently in the catalog. 40-60% off

(60% off pieces have been slightly used but are in new condition)

Email for listing.

Beth Hi! Would you please send me your list? Thanks, Ruth

Beth, can you send me your list at [email protected]. Thanks.

Beth,
Sorry could you do it one more time, it went into bulk and I acidently deleted it. Thanks, Ruth

Just PM'd ya

I have emailed all of those who have contacted me to date.

Thanks! I still have SA available if anyone else is interested.

1. What types of products are included in the Simple Additions for Sale collection?

The Simple Additions for Sale collection includes a variety of serving pieces and entertaining accessories such as platters, bowls, trays, and serving utensils. These products are designed to make hosting and serving food easier and more stylish.

2. Are the Simple Additions for Sale products microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our Simple Additions for Sale products are microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience. This makes them perfect for everyday use and easy to clean up after a gathering or party.

3. Can I purchase Simple Additions for Sale products individually or do I have to buy them in a set?

You have the option to purchase Simple Additions for Sale products individually or in sets. This allows you to mix and match pieces to create a personalized collection that suits your needs and style.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for the Simple Additions for Sale collection?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for the Simple Additions for Sale collection. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information on current offers.

5. Can I use Simple Additions for Sale products for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, our Simple Additions for Sale products are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. They are made with high-quality materials that can withstand a wide range of temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicholassmommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • kcmckay