• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Addition Dinnerware: 8x Square Plates & Salad Plates

In summary, The Simple Addition Dinnerware set is made of durable stoneware and includes 16 pieces (8 square dinner plates and 8 square salad plates). It is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it easy to use and clean. The set is suitable for both everyday use and special occasions. Additional pieces can also be purchased separately to add to the set.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for simple addition square dinner plates and salad plates they want 8 of each anyone have new in book?

bumping anyone have them

Dina Atnip said:
I have a customer looking for simple addition square dinner plates and salad plates they want 8 of each anyone have new in book?

Hi there! I don't have any new ones in stock, but have you tried searching online for retailers or sellers who specialize in dinnerware? You might be able to find exactly what your customer is looking for there. Good luck!

What is the material of the Simple Addition Dinnerware set?

The Simple Addition Dinnerware set is made of durable stoneware.

How many pieces are included in the Simple Addition Dinnerware set?

The set includes 8 square dinner plates and 8 square salad plates, for a total of 16 pieces.

Is this dinnerware set microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Simple Addition Dinnerware set is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it easy to use and clean.

Is the set suitable for everyday use or special occasions?

The Simple Addition Dinnerware set is versatile and can be used for both everyday meals and special occasions.

Can I purchase additional pieces to add to my set?

Yes, additional pieces can be purchased separately to add to your Simple Addition Dinnerware set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • cochef