1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Silvery Nights & Shiny Days

1. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Okay, this isn't really a PC theme show related thing, but I need help! Our Relay for Life has this theme this year and we are supposed to decorate our sites in this theme and we are at a total loss. The only thing that we can think of is little white lights (and we have no electricity so would have to have a generator running to run them) and make stars out of tin foil. They aren't giving us anything to go on as far as what they're thinking, so we are on our own. Can anyone think of a good decorating idea for Relay site, we have a couple awnings that we set up with some stuff that we sell... So I'm thinking hanging stuff around it or something. I don't know! Silvery Nights & Shiny Days..... HELP!!! Any ideas would be appreciated!

Jul 6, 2009
  2. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

The only thing I can think of is tulle and that foil garland with the stars in it to wrap with the tulle. It won't show up much at night but if the sun is shining on it during the day, it might look shimmery and pretty. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Jul 6, 2009
  3. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Thanks, that would be pretty... We went today to look at a bunch of hobby shops (Joann Fabrics, Michaels & Hobby Lobby) and can you believe they already have about 10 aisles of Christmas stuff at Hobby Lobby! We couldn't believe it but we did buy some silver garland that we're going to put around... but that's all we got, still need something else.

Jul 6, 2009
  4. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

Decorting stores - Michaeal's; JoAnn - look for kids rooms stuff - glow in the dark stick on stars! I know I have seen them at Michael's!

Jul 6, 2009
  5. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Silver itmes - Meat Tenderizer / Stainless Cookware / Stainless Bowls (Stacked) / Simple Additions Stands (probably with white plates) / Trifle Bowl / Batter Bowls / Pinch Bowl Sets (Stacked) / Food Prep Bowls (some stacked) / Wine bottle w/ silver label w/ water inside and pourer.

Decorate with silver stars garland / Go to a party or costume store and find foil curtain (like hula skirt thing) to dress table or as a backdrop - have a fan on LOW to rustle the strands / Do battery-operated candles in petite serving squares or in any of the above clear bowls.

Good luck!

Jul 7, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted