• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Decorating with Silvery Nights & Shiny Days?

In summary, the Relay for Life team is looking for ideas for decorating their sites for the annual event. They've looked at hobby stores and found that they are already stocked with Christmas decorations. They've also looked online and found some ideas, but they are still looking for a final idea. They've found silver decorations that they plan to use, but they still need to find something else.
ChefPaulaB
Okay, this isn't really a PC theme show related thing, but I need help! Our Relay for Life has this theme this year and we are supposed to decorate our sites in this theme and we are at a total loss. The only thing that we can think of is little white lights (and we have no electricity so would have to have a generator running to run them) and make stars out of tin foil. They aren't giving us anything to go on as far as what they're thinking, so we are on our own. Can anyone think of a good decorating idea for Relay site, we have a couple awnings that we set up with some stuff that we sell... So I'm thinking hanging stuff around it or something. I don't know! Silvery Nights & Shiny Days..... HELP!!! Any ideas would be appreciated!

The only thing I can think of is tulle and that foil garland with the stars in it to wrap with the tulle. It won't show up much at night but if the sun is shining on it during the day, it might look shimmery and pretty. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Thanks, that would be pretty... We went today to look at a bunch of hobby shops (Joann Fabrics, Michaels & Hobby Lobby) and can you believe they already have about 10 aisles of Christmas stuff at Hobby Lobby! We couldn't believe it but we did buy some silver garland that we're going to put around... but that's all we got, still need something else.

Decorting stores - Michaeal's; JoAnn - look for kids rooms stuff - glow in the dark stick on stars! I know I have seen them at Michael's!

Silver itmes - Meat Tenderizer / Stainless Cookware / Stainless Bowls (Stacked) / Simple Additions Stands (probably with white plates) / Trifle Bowl / Batter Bowls / Pinch Bowl Sets (Stacked) / Food Prep Bowls (some stacked) / Wine bottle w/ silver label w/ water inside and pourer.

Decorate with silver stars garland / Go to a party or costume store and find foil curtain (like hula skirt thing) to dress table or as a backdrop - have a fan on LOW to rustle the strands / Do battery-operated candles in petite serving squares or in any of the above clear bowls.

Good luck!

What is "Silvery Nights & Shiny Days"?

"Silvery Nights & Shiny Days" is a collection of high-quality stainless steel cookware and kitchen tools designed to make your cooking experience more efficient and enjoyable.

What makes "Silvery Nights & Shiny Days" different from other cookware?

Our "Silvery Nights & Shiny Days" collection features a unique combination of durability, functionality, and sleek design. The stainless steel construction ensures long-lasting use, while the ergonomic handles and non-slip grips make using the cookware easy and comfortable. Plus, the shiny finish adds a touch of elegance to any kitchen.

Is "Silvery Nights & Shiny Days" safe to use?

Yes, all of our "Silvery Nights & Shiny Days" products are made with high-quality materials and are thoroughly tested for safety. They are free from harmful chemicals and safe to use for cooking and food preparation.

Can "Silvery Nights & Shiny Days" be used on all stovetops?

Yes, our "Silvery Nights & Shiny Days" cookware is designed to be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. This versatility makes it the perfect addition to any kitchen.

How should I care for my "Silvery Nights & Shiny Days" cookware?

To ensure the longevity of your "Silvery Nights & Shiny Days" products, we recommend hand-washing them with warm, soapy water and drying them thoroughly before storing. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils, as they can damage the stainless steel surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thecougchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • fun2cook2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chef greta
  • chefmeg