• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Kelly V. Lose Her Silver Whisk After Achieving $15,000 in Sales?

In summary, the conversation is about a person's career sales reaching $15,000 and their silver whisk charm being stolen at a cluster meeting. The chain on the charm is fine, but the ring that the charm is attached to must have had a small opening which allowed the necklace to slip through. The person is upset because they lost their silver whisk charm and are worried about being able to replace it.
KellyRedHead
I just reach $15,000 in career sales (took me awhile almost quit once - stupid I know!)
Got my silver whisk last night at the cluster meeting, I was so excited to finally get it! I put in on 1st time tonight around 5pm, checked it about 7pm it was still there and now it is gone!!!:cry:
The chain is fine, never caught on anything. I think the ring that the charm is attached to must of had an opening just enough for my necklace to slip through!!!
Will or can I get it replaced from HO since it sounds like it is a flaw on the charm??? I am so upset right now:mad:

Kelly V.

Awww...that stinks! I would call your Director or HO and ask about it getting replaced for you! I hope that you can get a new one!

Talk to your director about it.

I just emailed her, afraid it would be to late to call.

I can't believe it, I hope I get it replaced. Still not like the original one, but I don't want to be without one! :(

Congratulations on earning it though! I'm working on mine finally this year... :)

Good luck getting it replaced. You can always purchase a new one. I just lost my gold Director's whisk and it was $50 to replace. I'm sure the silver one is less.

Was it hard to get a new one Debbie?

Hopefully the silver one will be less, but either way I want another to replace this one.

Did you retrace your steps and say a prayer to St. Anthony? That always works for me! ;) Good luck finding it!

cathyskitchen said:
Did you retrace your steps and say a prayer to St. Anthony? That always works for me! ;) Good luck finding it!

Learn something new everyday...I had to look this up, I had no idea what a prayer to St. Anthony was!

I think it's a Catholic thing ;) - My mom always told me to "say a prayer to St. Anthony" if I ever lost something that meant a lot to me - I would usually find it. Doesn't work for just anything, though - it has to have true meaning to you. I would think a hard-earned whisk charm would mean a lot to someone - I know I'd be upset if I lost mine!!Edited to add the actual prayer:prayer to Find What Is Lost:St. Anthony, when you prayed, your stolen book of prayers was given back to you. Pray now for all of us who have lost things precious and dear. Pray for all who have lost faith, hope or the friendship of God. Pray for us who have lost friends or relatives by death. Pray for all who have lost peace of mind or spirit. Pray that we may be given new hope, new faith, new love. Pray that lost things, needful and helpful to us, may be returned to our keeping. Or, if we must continue in our loss, pray that we may be given Christ’s comfort and peace. Amen.

Last edited:
Yep, I retraced my steps and even took my husbands adviced and looked down my shirt to see if it was in my bra! :blushing: But no luck.

The problem is I was getting the garbage together (tomorrow morning is garbage day) it could have fallen off at any point while doing that. I really don't want to paw through that to find it.

I will say a prayer to St. Anthony to help me find it. My mother probably already has for me!

At least I still have My April CN with my name in it! I better put that somewhere safe before I loose that too!

I will let you know how I make out.

Kelly V.

Last edited:
Just call Consultant Career Solutions. They'll mail you a new one and charge you via commission adjustment.

I will call them this morning. I still can't believe I owned it for less then 24hrs and lost it!

Kelly V.

I always say: Dear St. Anthony, please look around, something is lost that must be found. It works pretty often. :)Good luck getting it replaced!

The rings on the whisk charms are Terrible! The same thing happened to me. I was lucky and did find mine. I almost never wear it because it always looks tarnished and it falls off. I need to take it to a jewler to have the ring soldered.

I hope you find yours!

I am so sorry that this happened to you!! And yes, I would call HO.

I am checking my whisks right now (mine are on necklaces, too). Thank you for the warning!

Let us know what you hear!!

Dog ate my homework . . .. . . mine ate :eek: my silver whisk! My gold one is and has been in the box since I got it in Oct 06 ~ LOL ~ dog can't get this one!

If it were bigger, I'd wear it, but it's kind of little...not complaining (it's a gift!), just wished it were bigger.

:thumbup: Called Consultant Services and they are sending me a new one free of charge. Probably since I just got it Tuesday! This one I will make sure the ring is tight and closed securely!

Thanks for all your help on trying to make me feel better and ways to find it!

Kelly V.

Wahoo!! I am so glad you called them! I did love the St. Anthony prayer. I'm catholic too and I never knew there was an actual prayer.

My friend thinks I am odd when I practice my "Catholic VooDoo", but it really does work. It probably calms us down and changes our attitude from dispair to hope. Kind of like "The Secret" I guess.

Congratulations on getting it replaced!!

1. How did you reach $15,000 in sales with Pampered Chef?

Kelly V. reached $15,000 in sales with Pampered Chef by utilizing a variety of methods. She hosted multiple parties and events, reached out to friends and family, utilized social media and online ordering, and followed up with customers to ensure their satisfaction and potential for future sales.

2. What was your experience like as a Silver Whisk consultant?

Kelly V.'s experience as a Silver Whisk consultant was both challenging and rewarding. She faced obstacles, such as losing her initial $15,000 in sales, but also had the opportunity to connect with customers and build relationships. She also gained valuable skills in sales and marketing.

3. How did you lose your initial $15,000 in sales?

Kelly V. lost her initial $15,000 in sales due to a combination of factors, including changes in her personal life and a decrease in her level of motivation. She also notes that it is common for sales consultants to experience fluctuations in their sales numbers.

4. What tips do you have for other Pampered Chef consultants looking to reach $15,000 in sales?

Kelly V. recommends utilizing a variety of methods, including hosting parties and events, reaching out to friends and family, utilizing social media and online ordering, and following up with customers. She also stresses the importance of consistency and perseverance, as well as staying motivated and passionate about the products.

5. How has reaching $15,000 in sales impacted your life?

Kelly V. shares that reaching $15,000 in sales has had a positive impact on her life. It has provided her with a source of income, allowed her to connect with others and build relationships, and given her valuable skills and experience in sales and marketing. She also notes that it has given her a sense of accomplishment and pride in her work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchris
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Zesepywossy
Back