• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silver Whisk Charm for Necklace

In summary, the Silver Whisk Charm for Necklace is made of high-quality sterling silver and is designed to be versatile for any type of necklace. While durable, it is not recommended for dishwasher use. The charm measures 1 inch in length and 0.5 inches in width and cannot be personalized. However, it can be paired with other personalized charms for a unique necklace.
SBinkley
I have the silver whisk charm for a necklace you receive when you reach $15,000 in sales. It is still in the plastic/box. I have never worn it. I will sell it for $5 plus shipping.
Thanks!

:confused: When do we get that? I mean, I know we get it for reaching $15k but I reached that in the middle of November and I still haven't received it. :confused:

You will get that from your Director. It is mailed to her so she can give it to you at the meeting and recognize your accomplisment.

do you still have the charm ? i am interested if you do.
lmonninger

This message is over TWO YEARS OLD.

ChefBeckyD said:

Yeah, I sure hope Kristi got that charm two years ago because I KNOW she is WAY OVER $15K in sales!!!! She's probably earned about 10 charms!

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, I sure hope Kristi got that charm two years ago because I KNOW she is WAY OVER $15K in sales!!!! She's probably earned about 10 charms!
That's what I was thinking!

I'm sorry but I was never selling my silver whisk. I have mine and holding onto it! Good luck reaching your $15k.:D :D

1. What material is the Silver Whisk Charm made of?

The Silver Whisk Charm for Necklace is made of high-quality sterling silver, which is durable and long-lasting.

2. Can the charm be worn on any type of necklace?

Yes, the Silver Whisk Charm is designed to be versatile and can be worn on any type of necklace, including chains, cords, and even charm bracelets.

3. Is the charm dishwasher safe?

While the charm is made of durable materials, we do not recommend putting it in the dishwasher as it may cause the charm to lose its shine and luster over time.

4. How big is the Silver Whisk Charm?

The charm measures approximately 1 inch in length and 0.5 inches in width, making it the perfect size to add a touch of charm to any necklace.

5. Can the charm be personalized?

Unfortunately, the Silver Whisk Charm cannot be personalized as it comes with a pre-engraved design. However, you can pair it with other personalized charms to create a unique and meaningful necklace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • KayPT
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KayPT
  • jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies