• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Durable Set of Silver Serving Tongs with Easy-Open Mechanism - 37311 Area

In summary, the silver serving tongs are made of durable stainless steel and feature an easy-open mechanism for effortless use and a comfortable grip. They measure 10 inches in length and can be used for both hot and cold foods. Additionally, they are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
One of my KITK Moms is wanting a set of these. They stay closed and you push a handle with your thumb to open them. These are not the ones currently for sale. If anyone has a set, let me know. My zip is 37311. Thanks!

Bumping to see if anyone has any!

1. What is the material of the silver serving tongs?

The silver serving tongs are made of durable stainless steel, ensuring long-lasting use and resistance to rust and corrosion.

2. Are the tongs easy to use?

Yes, the tongs feature an easy-open mechanism that allows for effortless use and a comfortable grip.

3. What is the length of the tongs?

The tongs measure 10 inches in length, making them the perfect size for serving a variety of dishes.

4. Can the tongs be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the tongs are designed to be versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods, making them a great addition to any kitchen.

5. Are the tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, the tongs are dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze after using them to serve your favorite dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Kathytnt
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • scottcooks