• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silver Chef Hat Necklace Wanted

In summary, The Silver Chef Hat Necklace is made of high-quality sterling silver with an adjustable chain for customizable length. It is suitable for everyday wear and comes in a gift box with a 1-year warranty for any defects or issues.
its_me_susan
Does anyone have a Silver Chef Hat necklace that was given to directors at the 25th anniversary conference they could sell me pretty please?

Anyone? I promise to cherish it.

Susan :)

My zipcode is 06089

Last edited:
its_me_susan said:
Does anyone have a Silver Chef Hat necklace that was given to directors at the 25th anniversary conference they could sell me pretty please?

Anyone? I promise to cherish it.

Susan :)

My zipcode is 06089

Still looking ~ would be willing to pay $25 for this treasure.

1. What is the material of the Silver Chef Hat Necklace?

The Silver Chef Hat Necklace is made of high-quality sterling silver, ensuring durability and a beautiful shine.

2. Can the length of the necklace be adjusted?

Yes, the Silver Chef Hat Necklace comes with an adjustable chain, allowing you to customize the length to your preference.

3. Is this necklace suitable for everyday wear?

Absolutely! The Silver Chef Hat Necklace is designed to be worn daily and is perfect for adding a touch of charm to any outfit.

4. Does the necklace come in a gift box?

Yes, the Silver Chef Hat Necklace comes in a signature Pampered Chef gift box, making it the perfect present for the foodie or chef in your life.

5. Is there a warranty for the necklace?

Yes, we offer a 1-year warranty for any defects or issues with the Silver Chef Hat Necklace. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim1711
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • akrebecca
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • dishonthedixons