• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan the Perfect Bridal Shower: Set Up Your Registry Now for a July Wedding!

In summary, the "Silly Registry Question" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows couples to add unconventional gifts to their wedding or gift registry. It can be accessed by logging into a Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Create Registry" button. Items from the "Silly Registry Question" can also be added to an existing registry. There are no specific restrictions on the items that can be added, as long as they adhere to community standards and are appropriate for all ages. The "Silly Registry Question" can also be shared with others through a link or on social media.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Tonight I met somebody who wants to have a bridal shower for her sister in law to be. She wants to have it in April. The wedding is in July.

It occured to me that by then, we'll have a new catalog.

Should I encourage her to have her future SIL set up her registry NOW so guests will be able to order items for the shower? I talked to her about having the registry items on cards and let people order for themselves or the bride, and bring me the cards of what the bride wants for her gifts so I can take them off the registry. She liked that idea.

I'd like to get an e-mail out to her this weekend.

I'd have her start her registry now, letting her know new products will be coming in March. She can then add whatever new items she likes to the registry. If you're having a bridal shower, though, the items purchased from the registry will not count towards the shower. You may want her to register and have guests contact you to place order. They can all be submitted as one show and guests will save on s&h. Plus, they'll also be able to order for themselves...whereas it isn't possible on the registry.

Unless we remove them from the registry when the guests select them. That way the family can take them home and wrap them or have me do it. I seem to remember being advised to do that during a training.

I assume the valid price is what the guest pays at the time of order.

Thanks ... I'll do it tomorrow evening when I'm more wide awake.

What is the "Silly Registry Question"?

The "Silly Registry Question" is a fun and unique way for couples to add items to their wedding or gift registry with Pampered Chef. It allows them to add silly or unconventional gifts alongside traditional kitchen and cooking products.

How do I access the "Silly Registry Question"?

To access the "Silly Registry Question", simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Create Registry" button. From there, you will be prompted to answer a series of questions, including the "Silly Registry Question".

Can I add items from the "Silly Registry Question" to my existing registry?

Yes, you can! If you have already created a registry with Pampered Chef, you can still add items from the "Silly Registry Question" by logging into your account and editing your registry. Simply click on the "Add Items" button and choose the "Silly Registry Question" option.

Are there any restrictions on the items I can add from the "Silly Registry Question"?

There are no specific restrictions on the items you can add from the "Silly Registry Question", but we do ask that all items abide by our community standards and are appropriate for all ages. We also reserve the right to remove any items that do not meet these standards.

Can I share my "Silly Registry Question" with others?

Absolutely! You can share your registry with friends and family by sending them the link to your registry or by sharing it on social media. This allows them to see all the items on your registry, including the ones from the "Silly Registry Question".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
Tams
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies