• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Troubles: Host Rewards, Shipping, and More!

In summary, it is not possible for the cooking show to still be transmitted as a cooking show if the host cannot reach $150 in orders to earn host rewards. The guests may have to pay extra shipping fees in addition to the normal $4, but the combination of the $4 shipping cost should cover the individual shipping cost. The host may still receive free shipping if the orders meet the requirements. As for the sound of a tree falling in a forest with no one around, it is believed that there will still be a sound. However, the question remains whether anyone will hear it when they are too frustrated with hosting to notice. Effective host coaching can greatly improve the success of a show, but sometimes external factors can also affect the outcome.
barbchan
If someone has a cooking show but just can't get $150 in orders to get the host rewards, can it still be transmitted as a cooking show? Will the guests have to pay extra shipping other than the normal $4? Does the host still get free shipping? Will there be a sound if a tree falls in a forrest and no one is around?
:eek:

No, it can't be a cooking show, it will have to be transmitted as an individual order. I would do one individual order and there will be higher shipping but the combination of the $4 shipping cost should be enough to cover the charge of the individual shipping cost (I hope that makes sense). I do think that the tree will still make a sound ;) , but what I wonder is...will anyone hear us when we are screaming because we are sooooooo frustrated with hosts sometimes?:rolleyes:

Now that is the million dollar question isn't it? :D I am sure it was my lack of host coaching skills that screwed this one up. My next show is on the 3rd of June and I spoke with the host last night. I told her about this past show and explained that I must not have explained things well enough to the host so I was going to try to do better with her. She let me do some good host coaching with her and I really think her show will be so much better.

Well, it isn't always host coaching. I had a show Saturday where I felt like I did all the host coaching I should have and there were still only 5 guests in attendance. What neither of us realized is that it was scheduled on the day of 3 public high school graduations in our county and the first Saturday after school was out. That was probably a huge factor. We still had $300+ in sales with several more outside orders expected and 1 booking, so not bad considering. Sometimes it's just the date we pick doesn't work out to be a good one and we don't know that. Don't beat yourself up when this happens, but just look forward to what you can work on to improve next time. Next time I'll try to consider the school calendar.

Jeanie

It amazing how host coaching can do wonders. I have a friend who is a bit of a flake and she is hosting a show on the 4th of June. This is the 3rd time we have rescheduled her show, aaahhhhhhh:rolleyes: , so anyhoo...I had her over to my HWC show and I was telling her about the show I had last weekend ($1200 show) and she wants the $200 plus free products like the other host received and I told her (for the fourth time now) that she needs to give all invites (I normally mail them but she doesn't have addresses and names to go with them:rolleyes: ) out and she needs to follow up, I also told her that if she has 15 guests she will probably get about $165 in free products. She finally got it!!! I felt like I had just performed a miracle..she actually sees the connection now and hopefully will do what I have suggested!!

I know that was somewhat long-winded but, my point is that if you keep giving the info and you make sure that they get it, granted some won't no matter what you do, they will usually have a great show.

1. What are the host rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

The host rewards for a Pampered Chef cooking show are based on the total sales generated from the show. The host can earn free products, half-priced items, and exclusive host-only products. The amount of rewards earned increases as the total sales increase.

2. How long does it take for Pampered Chef products to ship?

The shipping time for Pampered Chef products varies depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Generally, standard shipping takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping takes 1-3 business days. However, during peak seasons, shipping may take longer.

3. Can I combine host rewards with other promotions or discounts?

No, host rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, if there is a promotion or discount on a specific product, the host can still use their host rewards on that item.

4. What if I need to change the date or time of my cooking show?

If you need to change the date or time of your cooking show, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to find a new date and time that works for both you and your guests.

5. Can I earn host rewards if I host a virtual cooking show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you host a virtual cooking show. Your consultant will provide you with a unique link to share with your guests, and they can shop online using that link. The host rewards will be based on the total sales generated from the virtual show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Mindascookin
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • esavvymom