• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Earn the 8 Qt Stainless Bowl for Free in August?

No, but you can earn one FREE this month only if you submit $1250 in orders that are held and submitted before the end of the month.
kitchencop
Silver Member
:confused:
Does anyone know if the 8 qt stainless bowl will be available for sale - or is it JUST for August hosts?

TIA

According to the flyer and I think it said it in the Consultant News it is only going to be available to the August Host it will not be on the product line.

Oh and the only silly question or stupid question is the one that is not asked.:)

Thanks!:D I know the flyer was saying that, but then my DH was like "No, why would they do that" and I said something like, well that is what is says...it is just an incentive for Hosts...but then that little nagging voice made me unsure! AGH!!!

Thanks again for clarifying!!!!

I heard thru the grapevine that it is Host only....just to check and see how it goes over. Who knows, it may be in the line in the spring?

Thanks again...Now I can say "nah nah nah nah nah" to my DH;)

I think we will find out for sure on the 20th when all the confrences are over. I just wonder if they will have it in the Fall catalog as a new product?

It is only available to your August Hosts. It will not be featured in the fall/winter product line.

My opinion is that they will do it just like they did with the patriotic tablecloth. It was a host only item and then a year later it came out in the catalog. I'm looking for it to come out in the s/s 2007 catalog.

tiffanypc05 said:
My opinion is that they will do it just like they did with the patriotic tablecloth. It was a host only item and then a year later it came out in the catalog. I'm looking for it to come out in the s/s 2007 catalog.

You are probably right! I can't see them making something that expensive and then not selling it!!

Are we able to order one to show to potential hosts?

cooking.with.ann said:
Are we able to order one to show to potential hosts?

No, but you can earn one FREE this month only if you submit $1250 in orders that are held and submitted before the end of the month. I knew for sure I was going to earn it, but now I'm not so sure. I'm hoping I have a hostess next month that doesn't want hers. I love the SS bowl. They are great!!

What is the purpose of "Silly Question"?

"Silly Question" is a game designed to break the ice and get everyone laughing at your Pampered Chef party. It's a fun and interactive way to introduce new products and spark conversation among your guests.

How do you play "Silly Question"?

To play "Silly Question", simply pass around a bowl of silly questions and have each guest take turns answering them. The questions are meant to be lighthearted and humorous, so feel free to be creative and have fun with your answers!

Do I need any special materials to play "Silly Question"?

No, you do not need any special materials to play "Silly Question". All you need is a bowl or container to hold the questions and some enthusiastic players!

Can I customize the questions in "Silly Question"?

Yes, you can definitely customize the questions in "Silly Question" to fit the theme or tone of your Pampered Chef party. You can also come up with your own silly questions to add to the mix!

Is "Silly Question" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Silly Question" is appropriate for all ages. The questions are meant to be family-friendly and can be adjusted for different age groups. It's a great way to get everyone, from kids to adults, involved in the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jfoos
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
  • ChefChris
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • BeckyC5830