• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What happens when I click on a PWS link?

In summary, a PWS link is a unique website link for each Pampered Chef consultant that allows customers to shop directly from their personal website and ensures the consultant receives credit for the sale. You can find your consultant's PWS link by visiting their personal website or contacting them directly. It is possible to share the link with others to support the consultant's business. PWS links do not expire, but it is always a good idea to confirm with the consultant. Using a PWS link offers benefits such as supporting the consultant's business and potentially accessing exclusive deals or promotions.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a silly question about PWS links ... the one Joy recently posted in Chef's Lounge of a retired product is a good example.

When I click on HER LINK my info shows up.

Is this because of something on my computer ... or is a link to my PWS being posted? Somehow, I don't think so ...

The cookies in your browser have your information retained.

Yes. This is exactly why you should never email a customer a link other than to your main page. Since you have a cookie on your computer that remembers your site, you'll see your information. But a customer who hasn't recently visited your site will no longer have a cookie, and they'll be put in the lead system and sent to a lead-eligible TL or above.

1. What is a PWS link?

A PWS link is a personalized website link that is unique to each Pampered Chef consultant. It allows customers to shop directly from their consultant's website and ensures that the consultant receives credit for the sale.

2. How do I find my consultant's PWS link?

You can find your consultant's PWS link by visiting their personal website or by contacting them directly. They can provide you with their unique link or direct you to their website where you can easily shop and place orders.

3. Can I share my consultant's PWS link with others?

Yes, you can share your consultant's PWS link with friends and family. In fact, sharing your consultant's link is a great way to support their business and help them grow their customer base.

4. Do PWS links expire?

No, PWS links do not expire. However, it is always a good idea to double check with your consultant to make sure their link is still active before placing an order.

5. Is there a benefit to using a PWS link versus shopping directly on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, there are several benefits to using a PWS link. First, your consultant will receive credit for the sale, which helps support their business. Second, your consultant may offer exclusive deals or promotions through their PWS link. Lastly, shopping through a PWS link allows you to directly support your consultant and their small business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lauradorable
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • KymberlyMcD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • NooraK