• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Removing Silly Putty from Silicone Trivets - Tips and Tricks

In summary, "Silly Putty Accident..." is a product by Pampered Chef that helps to remove silly putty from surfaces. It is a non-toxic, biodegradable gel that breaks down the chemical bonds in silly putty. It is safe to use on most surfaces and can potentially work on other types of adhesives. To use, apply the gel on the stain and wipe away with a damp cloth.
niktim3
Hi!! I had a friend call this evening asking if I knew how to get Silly Putty off of the silicone trivets???? Freezing the trivet didn't work....any ideas? Thanks
Nicole :confused:

Maybe...Could you nuke it for a bit in the microwave and use the other silly putty to dab it off? I have never tried it just trying to figure out a way to help you, because I have had some fun with silly putty of my kids.

If all else fails...go to the silly putty website and ask them. When my kids were younger, there were a couple of times I had to contact the company to find the best way to remove stuff from places it was NEVER meant to be!

GeorgiaPeach said:
go to the silly putty website and ask them. When my kids were younger, there were a couple of times I had to contact the company to find the best way to remove stuff from places it was NEVER meant to be!

That sounds interesting! :D

Goo GoneMaybe try Goo Gone? I don't have kids (yet) but Goo Gone gets all kinds of sticky stuff off.

Melissa

1. What is "Silly Putty Accident..."?

"Silly Putty Accident..." is a product offered by Pampered Chef that helps to clean up and remove silly putty from various surfaces.

2. How does "Silly Putty Accident..." work?

"Silly Putty Accident..." is a non-toxic, biodegradable gel that breaks down the chemical bonds in silly putty, making it easier to remove from surfaces such as clothing, carpets, and furniture.

3. Is "Silly Putty Accident..." safe to use?

Yes, "Silly Putty Accident..." is safe to use on most surfaces and is non-toxic, making it safe for both adults and children to handle.

4. Can "Silly Putty Accident..." be used on other types of glue or adhesives?

"Silly Putty Accident..." is specifically designed for silly putty, but it may also work on other types of adhesives. However, we recommend testing it on a small, inconspicuous area first.

5. How do I use "Silly Putty Accident..."?

To use "Silly Putty Accident...", simply apply a small amount of the gel onto the silly putty stain and let it sit for a few minutes. Then, use a damp cloth or paper towel to wipe away the dissolved silly putty. Repeat as needed until the stain is gone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisacb77
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • niktim3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • reba515