• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What stone is on page 34 of the catalog with a pizza on it?

In summary, the conversation discusses the type of stone on page 34 of the catalog, which appears to be a rectangle but looks round on page 35 due to the rounded corners. The conversation also mentions ordering new catalogs for the upcoming selling season, with the possibility of receiving some from the headquarters without having to order them. Options for ordering and receiving catalogs are also discussed, including the seasonal changeover kit and the first supply order.
pcleah
I have one (actually 2) silly questions:
1. On the bottom half of page 34 in the catalog, what stone is that? The one with the pizza on it. It looks like a rectangle, but then on page 35, the rectangle looks square to me. Am I missing something?!!?
2. When the new catalogs come out (not sure what month), do we have to order them, or do they just get mailed to us.
Thanks as always..I am still learning...:)

Answers...On page 34, the pizza is on a rectangle stone. It may look round on page 35 because of the rounded corners.
As for the catalogs...I believe we get 25 in our seasonal changeover kit, so you'll have to order more if you want them. I think the kit costs $6, which they subtract from your commission check at the time, which is around the end of January. Catalogs are effective March 1.

The pizza is on the rectangle stone. The picture of it on the other page is very deceiving, though.

and, yes, you do need to order the new catalogs. Your director should help guide you as to when to order all your new paperwork. you'll also need new order forms as well.

If by new catalogs you mean the ones for this season w/ the new cover and pictures then yes you do have to order them. If you mean the catalogs for the spring/summer season I am almost positive that HO will ship you a certain # of them w/out you ordering them.

What does HO send us for the new selling season?

With the Winter change over we got 25 catalogs and receipts (I cannot remember how many) that we got to choose which ones we wanted. And then with our first supply order we got to do a write-in for 25 free receipts (I think that number is right). It was a pretty good amount I thought to get us started.

1. What is a "Silly Catalog Question"?

A "Silly Catalog Question" is a fun and creative way for Pampered Chef customers to engage with our catalog and products. It is a question or challenge related to our products that encourages customers to think outside the box and have some fun!

2. How do I participate in a "Silly Catalog Question"?

To participate in a "Silly Catalog Question", simply visit our website or social media pages where we post the question or challenge. Then, get creative and share your answer or solution in the comments section!

3. Are there any prizes for participating in a "Silly Catalog Question"?

Yes, we often offer prizes for our favorite or most creative answers to our "Silly Catalog Questions". Make sure to follow us on social media and keep an eye out for any announcements about prizes!

4. Can I submit my own "Silly Catalog Question"?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our customers and seeing their creative ideas. If you have a fun "Silly Catalog Question" in mind, please feel free to share it with us on social media or through our website.

5. How often do you post "Silly Catalog Questions"?

We try to post a new "Silly Catalog Question" every week, but this may vary depending on promotions and holidays. Make sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our newsletter to never miss a "Silly Catalog Question"!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Staci
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views