• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan

In summary, the silicone floral cupcake pan is not a fan favorite because the cupcakes rise and have a dome-shaped top. Another issue is that they stick to whatever platter is put in front of them. Another problem is that the batter does not sit flat without cutting the bottom off. The recipe for the mashed potato casserole is in the files. Rice Krispies can be made in the pan by using a recipe. Lastly, the silicone pan can be used for making pancakes.
Teresa thanks for the great recipes. No more picking on you just lots and lots of thanks.

The shower is Sunday.
As of last night :

I am up to 5 no's
16 yeses (which includes 4 hosts plus my daughter and the guest of honor and her MIL my neighbor)

14 people out of 51 people I should have had an RSVP from

RUDE RUDE RUDE!!

I made little egg cupcakes for breakfast this past weekend in mine and they were wonderful! My director told me to try it. So, I mixed up the following:

12 eggs,
4oz cream cheese
chopped ham
cup of Cheese
salt and pepper

And I filled up the cupcakes and they came out great. If i do it again, I'm cutting back on the eggs, I ended up having enough left over to fill up my loaf pan for a small quiche!

Ok, I was so excited about getting this product, but after trying it 4-5 times, I have had it on top of my fridge for months because anything I bake in it sticks horribly so I don't have floral cupcakes, I have broken blob cupcakes. I spray it a little or a lot, and no difference. Does anyone else have that problem, or am I crazy? I would love some help with this!

Are you using the spray with flour in it? I think that works best. Baker's Joy, I think it's called.

It's been a long time, but I do have the regular spray and the one with flour, so I think I tried it. Couldn't promise though, so I could try it to make sure

The two keys are to make sure every little nook and cranny is covered with oil or spray and to let the cupcakes cool for the specified time (I think it's 5-10 minutes) in the pan before turning them out.

<h2>1. Can the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan be used in the oven?</h2><p>Yes, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is oven-safe up to 450°F.</p><h2>2. Is this pan dishwasher safe?</h2><p>Yes, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.</p><h2>3. How many cupcakes can this pan make at once?</h2><p>The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan can make 12 cupcakes at once.</p><h2>4. Are there any non-dessert recipes that can be made in this pan?</h2><p>Yes, besides desserts, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan can also be used for making mini quiches, frittatas, and even individual servings of mac and cheese.</p><h2>5. Can this pan be used in a microwave?</h2><p>No, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is not microwave safe. It is only intended for use in the oven.</p>

1. Can the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is oven-safe up to 450°F.

2. Is this pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. How many cupcakes can this pan make at once?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan can make 12 cupcakes at once.

4. Are there any non-dessert recipes that can be made in this pan?

Yes, besides desserts, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan can also be used for making mini quiches, frittatas, and even individual servings of mac and cheese.

5. Can this pan be used in a microwave?

No, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is not microwave safe. It is only intended for use in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • legacypc46