• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan - Flyer/Uses

In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the turkey, onion, and garlic until the turkey is browned and the onion is softened, about 8 minutes. Add the flour, salt, and pepper and cook for 1 minute longer. Add the milk and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the mixture thick
ChefetteDuJour
Gold Member
I've been trying to come up with quick, "grab and go" breakfast ideas because I never have enough time before it's time to rush out to work.

Enter - Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan ... I didn't think I would have that many uses for it, but the other day I made a batch of Garlic Cheese Grits with diced turkey sausage (the Kielbasa type). I scooped them into the SFCP and put them in the freezer. They turn out beautifully. Once frozen, I bagged them up to save room and to re-use the pan. Then you can microwave them about 2 minutes and they still retain their form (an egg in the mix helps)

It's only about 6 Tbsp, so it's much easier to get a good taste but not to overindulge a la the typical big southern breakfast. Also a good idea for kids' breakfasts or snacks.
I tried freezing Oatmeal (with walnuts and dried cranberries) and that works great also, although the floral effect is not pronounced and goes away completely upon microwaving, of course.

This weekend I tried a cream cheese mold (good for shows/sauces?) and packaged Jello cheesecake. Turned out great, but you need to thoroughly freeze them first to avoid the 'tacky' effect of the cheese.

I made a flyer ... See attached ... I'm sure there are more uses.
I just ran across another thread that suggested using them as ice cube floats in punch.

The cheesecake in the picture is the aforementioned Jello boxed brand - they literally took just minutes to make. I think this Cupcake Pan could be a great item to sell for the entertaining season with easy justification for more than just cupcakes.

Attachments

• FloralCupcakePanUses.pdf
    37.6 KB · Views: 654
Could you post the recipes? I need all the help I can get as I work a full time job that I comute 2 hours to get to(lovely LA traffic) and recipes help me so I can just do and not have to think about how to do them.

I greatly appreciate you having the flyer...I just got this pan for a Bridal Shower where I did mini cakes for everyone. The cakes were a hit as was the pan and this will be a great flyer with recipes to send to everyone that bought it.

Thanks,

Cara

I would love the recipes as well.

I'm a bit miffed at that pan right now. I had been using it for a few years to make cute cupcakes. Had a blonde moment or something the last time I used it. Apparently I sprayed the "wrong" kind of non-stick stuff on it.
Ran it through the dishwasher as usual and put it away in the cupboard, looking clean.

A few months later when I went to use it again, pulled it out of the cupboard - Yuk! It was all sticky in spots. Apparently the non-stick didn't really wash off. It soaked into the silicone and oozed out into little puddles of sticky in random places. Totally gross.

Ran it through the dishwasher about 4 times, hand washed it about that many times as well. Made a paste of baking soda. Still the goo. Got it wet, sprinkled baking soda on it and then poured vinegar over it for earth-friendly foaming action.

It's a really cute pan, but spending over an hour cleaning it has really put me off using it!

Why am a bleating in your recipe thread? My idea is, if we could come up with a little ryhyme or something to remind us which version of the cooking spray to NOT use, that would be really helpful on your flyer.

I must have used Baker's Joy - the use & care said to not use sprays with flour. All I can think of is no joy with Baker's Joy. That's not very memorable, though and I could easily mis-remember it as just joy with Baker's Joy.

A Pampered Kitchen said:
Could you post the recipes? I need all the help I can get as I work a full time job that I comute 2 hours to get to(lovely LA traffic) and recipes help me so I can just do and not have to think about how to do them.

Thanks,

Cara

Hi Cara
If you mean the Garlic Cheese Grits recipe, here it is. As long as you keep the basic Water:Grits proportions, everything else is pretty flexible. I'm thinking of making a batch with Pepper Jack Cheese. I probably used a little more butter than this recipe calls for.
The Oatmeal can be made from the box directions. I added walnuts and dried cranberries, a few grains of salt, and a little brown sugar. Freeze overnight. I reconstituted it in a bowl of milk in the microwave - about 2 1/2 min or until as hot as you wish.

Garlic Cheese Grits: Individual Servings for a Quick Hot Breakfast

1 cup finely diced turkey sausage
3 c. water
¾ c. quick cooking grits
¼ tsp salt (optional)
1 egg
1 c (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp butter
1-2 cloves garlic

Dice turkey sausage; cook in 4 qt covered casserole until lightly browned. Set aside
Pour 3 c. water into casserole and bring to a boil.
Slowly stir grits into briskly boiling water with bamboo spoon (not too fast or you’ll get lumps). Add salt to taste.
Reduce heat to medium-low cover. Cook 5-7 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add cheese, butter, crushed garlic, and turkey sausage.
Beat egg in a 2-cup prep bowl. Add a spoonful of hot grits to bowl and stir well (this tempers the eggs to keep them from turning into ‘scrambled eggs’). Pour egg mixture back into pot and stir all together.
Using Large Stainless Steel Scoop, place 2 scant scoops (just under 6 Tbsp) into Silicone Floral cupcake pan. Makes about 10.
Note: there is no need to grease pan – these will pop out easily.

Freeze for at least 1 hour or until set. Remove from silicone pan and place in tightly sealed plastic bag. When ready to use, microwave about 2 minutes (depending on oven).

Uses the following Pampered Chef tools:
Executive Cookware 4 qt covered casserole
Cutting Board for dicing surface
Forged Cutlery 4½ inch serrated knife (to cut turkey sausage)
Bamboo spoon to stir grits
Small batter bowl to measure 3 cups water
2, 1-cup prep bowl to measure cheese and turkey sausage
1, 2-cup prep bowl to mix egg
Adjustable Measuring Spoon to measure salt
Large stainless steel scoop
Silicone Floral cupcake pan

At the holidays I put softed (not melted) butter in the molds, put in the fridge and pull out when hardened. They pop right out and look beautiful on a holiday table.

What is the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan used for?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is used for baking cupcakes, muffins, and other small baked goods. Its unique floral design adds a touch of elegance to your baked treats.

Is the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is dishwasher safe. It is also easy to clean by hand with warm soapy water. Just make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

Can I use the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan in the oven?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is oven-safe up to 450°F (232°C). It is also microwave safe and can be used in the freezer for making frozen treats.

What are the dimensions of the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan measures 13.5" x 9.5" x 1.5" (34.3 cm x 24.1 cm x 3.8 cm). Each cupcake cavity has a diameter of 2.5" (6.4 cm) and a depth of 1" (2.5 cm).

Do I need to grease the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan before use?

No, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is naturally non-stick, so there is no need to grease it before use. This also makes for easy release of your baked goods and hassle-free cleanup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies