• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan - Discoloring

In summary, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan may turn brown due to natural oils in the food but this will not affect its performance. It is not recommended to use metal utensils with the pan and it can be cleaned in the dishwasher or with warm soapy water. The pan is oven and microwave safe and can be stored with other silicone pans as long as a layer of parchment paper or silicone mat is placed between them.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I've washed my Silicone Floral Cupcake pan and it has a brown film on the top of it. I've scrubbed and it doesn't easily come off. Is there an easy way to clean it so it's not discolored?

that is burned on reside from the oil/spray. Mine has it too. I have no idea how to get it off.

I made the molten cupcakes this weekend with my friend. After we washed dishes, she laughed and mentioned how the pan looked like I didn't wash it! Now I'm worried about using it at a show... After all, she's my friend and knows me, my guests may not be so kind.

Malinda

You can use a baking soda and water paste. rub the past on the Silicone and let sit for a few hours. Then rub off with a dish rag and hot water. This worked great for me!

Thanks, I'll try that. I was told to use the baking soda paste on my cutting boards too; tried it, but it didn't work.....They didn't tell me to let it sit for a few hours. lol - they probably didn't think they had to tell me to let it sit for a few hours - THANKS, I'll try it tonight!

I use bleach on my cutting boards.

1. Why is my Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan turning brown?

The discoloration of your Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is completely normal and is caused by the natural oils in the food you are baking. This will not affect the quality or performance of the pan.

2. Can I use metal utensils with the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan as it can scratch or damage the silicone material. It is best to use nylon, plastic, or wooden utensils when using this pan.

3. How do I clean the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is dishwasher safe. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Make sure to fully dry the pan before storing it to prevent any mold or mildew from forming.

4. Can the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan go in the oven?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is oven safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F. It is also safe to use in the microwave.

5. How do I store the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan can be stored in a cabinet or drawer like any other bakeware. You can also stack it with other silicone pans, just make sure to place a layer of parchment paper or a silicone mat in between the pans to prevent them from sticking together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • esavvymom