• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan Butter

In summary, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan Butter is made of high-quality, food-grade silicone material that is safe for use in the oven and dishwasher. It can hold up to 12 cupcakes at a time and is naturally non-stick. It is also microwave safe and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with mild soap and warm water. It is important to avoid using abrasive scrubbers or harsh chemicals as they can damage the silicone material.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I know this isn't original, but some of you may not have heard of this tip. It's great to share at shows, especially at this time of the year. (I usually hear at least one or two "that's a good idea!") when I share it.

Place softened (NOT melted) butter in the cups of the silicone floral cupcake pan. Two sticks will fill about 3 floral cups. Freeze until firm. A few hours before serving, pop them out on a small dish--they will pop right out without sticking, and will defrost by the time your meal is ready. I used real butter, not fake butter. I don't know if it will work the same if you don't use the real thing.

I had 2 of them on my Thanksgiving table yesterday. Everyone was impressed, and one guest even scraped the butter from the underneath so as not to disturb the design.

Looks great on a brunch table, too!

I have not heard of doing this..thank you for sharing..I might have to try this

How "Martha" I refer to my Inner Martha" alot at my shows. The love/hate thing.

I do this for my brunches. I always have 2 butter cups in the freezer that I travel with me at shows to show my guests. I also suggest that they use it with ice cream. Instead of serving a scoop of ice cream, why not a flower of ice cream? :)

You can also do little pats by only putting a couple tablespoons in each cup.

1. What is the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan Butter made of?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan Butter is made of high-quality, food-grade silicone material that is safe for use in the oven and dishwasher.

2. How many cupcakes can I bake in the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan Butter?

This pan can hold up to 12 cupcakes at a time, making it perfect for baking for parties or events.

3. Is the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan Butter non-stick?

Yes, the silicone material of this pan is naturally non-stick, making it easy to release your cupcakes without any added grease or oil.

4. Can I use the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan Butter in the microwave?

Yes, this pan is microwave safe, allowing you to easily melt butter or chocolate for your cupcake recipes.

5. How do I clean the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan Butter?

The pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but can also be washed by hand with mild soap and warm water. Avoid using abrasive scrubbers or harsh chemicals as they can damage the silicone material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • tabnat80
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • legacypc46