1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan Butter

1. PamperedchefDaly

PamperedchefDaly Member Gold Member

I know this isn't original, but some of you may not have heard of this tip. It's great to share at shows, especially at this time of the year. (I usually hear at least one or two "that's a good idea!") when I share it.

Place softened (NOT melted) butter in the cups of the silicone floral cupcake pan. Two sticks will fill about 3 floral cups. Freeze until firm. A few hours before serving, pop them out on a small dish--they will pop right out without sticking, and will defrost by the time your meal is ready. I used real butter, not fake butter. I don't know if it will work the same if you don't use the real thing.

I had 2 of them on my Thanksgiving table yesterday. Everyone was impressed, and one guest even scraped the butter from the underneath so as not to disturb the design.

Looks great on a brunch table, too!

2. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

I have not heard of doing this..thank you for sharing..I might have to try this

Nov 28, 2009
  3. Chef Endora

Chef Endora Advanced Member Gold Member

How "Martha" I refer to my Inner Martha" alot at my shows. The love/hate thing.

Nov 28, 2009
  4. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

I do this for my brunches. I always have 2 butter cups in the freezer that I travel with me at shows to show my guests. I also suggest that they use it with ice cream. Instead of serving a scoop of ice cream, why not a flower of ice cream? :)

Nov 28, 2009
  5. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

You can also do little pats by only putting a couple tablespoons in each cup.

Nov 28, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted