• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone CuPampered Chefake Baker

In summary, the conversation is about ideas for using the Silicone Cupcake Baker at a brunch booking in November. Suggestions include making chocolate cupcakes dipped in white chocolate and powdered, using the pan to make pancakes and displaying them with sausage patties, banana slices, and berries, making ice cubes or lemonade in the pan, and trying out recipes like muffins or crustless quiche. There is also a suggestion to use the pan for making Caramel Sticky Cakes for a brunch show. Another attendee shares their idea of using the pan to make pancakes and suggests cutting sausage in shapes and adding sliced bananas for decoration. The oven temperature for making pancakes in the pan is 425 degrees.
pkd09
Silver Member
I have a brunch booking for November where the Host wants to showcase the Silicone Cupcake Baker. Any ideas on recipes for this? Thank you for your help.

On time drawingI am not sure where I saw this on here, but you can feature that by making up a batch of choc cupcakes, dip 1/2 in white choc and powder the others. Put on a plate and cover with plastic wrap, and after your demo do the on time drawing, when you give the prize, it will give you the opportunity to talk about the silicone baker.

Good luck!

pkd09 said:
I have a brunch booking for November where the Host wants to showcase the Silicone Cupcake Baker. Any ideas on recipes for this? Thank you for your help.

If its for a brunch, I'm doing this as well...I'm making pancakes in them. To display them I'm going to have sausage patties cut up like stars, also banana slices,fanned strawberries & mabye blueberries as well. ;)

You could make ice cubes for their drinks with the pan. Would be very pretty in ice tea, etc. (another idea for the ice cubes.. make lemonade in the quick stir and then serve with the flower ice cubes.. Lemonade: 6 lemons thinly sliced with UM, 3 c sugar. Layer half lemons, then half sugar, then lemons then sugar in Lg Quick Stir. Plunge and let sit for 30 min. Add water to top and you have great lemonade!)

Another brunch recipe.... maybe muffins made in the pan. Little jello molds would be so cute. Something seasonal with cranberries and/oranges. Was thinking about crustless quiche but I would definitely give this a trial run.

Good luck and let us know what you do.

I'm doing a brunch show this weekend and she wants the Caramel Sticky Cakes!

She's doing a bunch of PC breakfast dishes before hand and then wants me to do the cakes as my demo.

YUm!!! :)

Ginger428 said:
If its for a brunch, I'm doing this as well...I'm making pancakes in them. To display them I'm going to have sausage patties cut up like stars, also banana slices,fanned strawberries & mabye blueberries as well. ;)

How do you make pancakes in them?

palmervictoria7 said:
How do you make pancakes in them?

I used regular pancake mix, made enough for 8-10 pancakes, filled them half way & put in the oven for about 18-20 minutes....They come out soooooo cute & if you put a thin slice of butter on top it melts down making it look shiny!!;) ;) ;)

Last edited:
I love that Idea! I know Im thinking ahead but that would be so cute for Mothers Day :)

irishpamperedchef said:
I love that Idea! I know Im thinking ahead but that would be so cute for Mothers Day :)

Also what I want to do is cut up a sausage pattie to look like a star or another shape, put the pancake on top & also slice bananas & put them around the whole thing.....Geeez!!! I gotta go make some so I can get some pics going here!!:D :D :D

Ginger428 said:
I used regular pancake mix, made enough for 8-10 pancakes, filled them half way & put in the oven for about 18-20 minutes....They come out soooooo cute & if you put a thin slice of butter on top it melts down making it look shiny!!;) ;) ;)

What temperature do you set the oven at?

ChefMommyinOC said:
What temperature do you set the oven at?

425. ;) I'm thinking of what to play around with next:)

What is a Silicone Cupcake Baker?

The Silicone Cupcake Baker from Pampered Chef is a flexible, non-stick baking pan designed specifically for making cupcakes. It is made of food-grade silicone and can be used in the oven, microwave, and freezer.

How many cupcakes can the Silicone Cupcake Baker make at once?

The Silicone Cupcake Baker can make up to 12 cupcakes at once. It has 12 individual cups, each with a 2.5 oz capacity, perfect for standard-sized cupcakes.

Is the Silicone Cupcake Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Silicone Cupcake Baker is dishwasher safe. It is also easy to clean by hand with warm soapy water. However, it is recommended to place it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

Can the Silicone Cupcake Baker be used with any cupcake recipe?

Yes, the Silicone Cupcake Baker can be used with any cupcake recipe. It is oven-safe up to 450°F and can be used with both homemade and store-bought cupcake mixes. Just make sure to use standard-sized cupcake liners for best results.

How do I store the Silicone Cupcake Baker?

The Silicone Cupcake Baker is designed to be stored flat, making it easy to store in a kitchen drawer or cabinet. It is also flexible and can be rolled up for storage, saving space in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heidabear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tamchap
Replies