• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Lost Recipes for Silicone Crown Cake

In summary, the Silicone Crown Cake recipe that came with the pan is the only officially sanctioned recipe. There are many recipes that can be done in the silicone crown cake, including the Rum Cake, Pound Cake, Carrot Cake, and Cream Cheese Frosting Cake.
muffetts
Gold Member
Anyone have any good recipes for the Silicone Crown Cake? I promissed some to a customer, now can't find them! :balloon:

I don't know any specifically for the silicone crown cake, but I would just compile a list from those listed for the stoneware fluted pan. You can also do jello molds.....sorry, I wish I could have been more helpful!

muffetts said:
Anyone have any good recipes for the Silicone Crown Cake? I promissed some to a customer, now can't find them! :balloon:
Looks like there is only one official one... (the one that came with it!)
Rum Cake : The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I don't know any specifically for the silicone crown cake, but I would just compile a list from those listed for the stoneware fluted pan. You can also do jello molds.....sorry, I wish I could have been more helpful!

I agree, any cake that will bake in the fluted pan (skip the micro recipes) can go in the silicone crown. There is a good recipe for a pumpkin cake, from years ago, I just can't remember it. I think it was a chocolate cake mix, canned pumpkin, Cinnamon plus, and something else, oil maybe. Oh I wish I could remember!

That rum cake is very very yummy....look at the product use and care card for the recipe...it's online there too. And you don't need rum...you can use
rum extract.

I've done a standard carrot cake, then filled the center of the finished cake with cream cheese filling mixed with Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles.

I made an old standard and it was a big hit. I used a yellow cake mix, a pkg of lemon instant pudding and a handfull of poppyseeds. Make as directed on the cake mix pkg.

Dust with powered sugar........very pretty, shows the details of the crown pan, and is very moist and tasty.

I make pound cake in mine all the time.

Any recipe you can do in a Bundt Pan you can do in the crown pan.

raebates said:
I've done a standard carrot cake, then filled the center of the finished cake with cream cheese filling mixed with Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles.

Oh yum! That's a great idea Rae.

I wouldn't send her the Rum Cake because it will already be in her use and care card when she gets it.....just a thought. I snagged a lot of cake recipes from the files here on CS. I'd post the link, but I'm not that savvy. = )

1. How do I retrieve lost recipes for my silicone Crown Cake?

There are a few ways to retrieve lost recipes for your silicone Crown Cake. First, you can check the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section. You can also contact our customer service team and they can assist you in finding the recipe. Another option is to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. Can I use any recipe with my silicone Crown Cake?

While you can certainly experiment with different recipes, we recommend using recipes specifically designed for the silicone Crown Cake for best results. These recipes have been tested and tailored to the unique properties of the silicone material.

3. How do I clean my silicone Crown Cake?

Cleaning your silicone Crown Cake is easy! Simply wash it with warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. You can also place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils that could damage the silicone material.

4. Can I use my silicone Crown Cake in the oven?

Yes, our silicone Crown Cake is oven-safe up to 450°F. Just be sure to follow the recipe instructions for the appropriate temperature and baking time.

5. Can I use my silicone Crown Cake in the microwave?

No, our silicone Crown Cake is not recommended for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in the oven only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sluna75
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sluna75
  • Patti