1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Silicone Crown Cake

1. muffetts

muffetts Member Gold Member

Anyone have any good recipes for the Silicone Crown Cake? I promissed some to a customer, now can't find them! :balloon:

May 8, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

I don't know any specifically for the silicone crown cake, but I would just compile a list from those listed for the stoneware fluted pan. You can also do jello molds.....sorry, I wish I could have been more helpful!

3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Looks like there is only one official one... (the one that came with it!)
    Rum Cake : The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I agree, any cake that will bake in the fluted pan (skip the micro recipes) can go in the silicone crown. There is a good recipe for a pumpkin cake, from years ago, I just can't remember it. I think it was a chocolate cake mix, canned pumpkin, Cinnamon plus, and something else, oil maybe. Oh I wish I could remember!

5. lauradahl

lauradahl Member

That rum cake is very very yummy....look at the product use and care card for the recipe...it's online there too. And you don't need rum...you can use
    rum extract.

May 9, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I've done a standard carrot cake, then filled the center of the finished cake with cream cheese filling mixed with Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles.

May 9, 2009
  7. Vicky

Vicky Novice Member

I made an old standard and it was a big hit. I used a yellow cake mix, a pkg of lemon instant pudding and a handfull of poppyseeds. Make as directed on the cake mix pkg.

Dust with powered sugar........very pretty, shows the details of the crown pan, and is very moist and tasty.

May 9, 2009
  8. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

I make pound cake in mine all the time.

Any recipe you can do in a Bundt Pan you can do in the crown pan.

9. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Oh yum! That's a great idea Rae.

I wouldn't send her the Rum Cake because it will already be in her use and care card when she gets it.....just a thought. I snagged a lot of cake recipes from the files here on CS. I'd post the link, but I'm not that savvy. = )

Have something to add?