• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Is the P3 Triangle Essential in Kitchen Tools?

In summary, the P3 Triangle is a design feature on a silicone basting brush that allows for better control and precision while basting. It is heat resistant up to 600°F and can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. It is also dishwasher safe and comes with a 1-year warranty.
PCSarahjm
I have sold a few of these and there is a Triangle! by them in p3 why?? I am new sorry for all the questions:eek:

That just means that are on back order!

Currently on backorder.

Thank you I sort of thought that but wanted to make sure. Does anyone know when it will be in?

I got this off CC so you could take a look at it:

Back Order Status

The following information is current as of Monday, April 30:

The following items are currently on back order:
Chef's Silicone Basting Brush, Item #1755
Mix 'N Chop , Item #2583

The following item is currently on stop sell:

Julienne Peeler, Item #1073

Please note: Any customer may cancel an order and obtain a refund if he or she would prefer not to wait for shipment of a backordered item. Please contact the Solution Center at 888-OUR-CHEF for more information.

Thanks everyone:)

Your Welcome!!

Where abouts do you live in Missouri?

dsmegnky said:
IThe following item is currently on stop sell:

Julienne Peeler, Item #1073

According to an email I got on Monday, the Julienne peeler will be available on May 15.

Also on back order is the tomatoe knife and the spoon rest

What is the P3 Triangle and how does it work?

The P3 Triangle is a design feature on our silicone basting brush that allows for better control and precision while basting. The three points on the triangle distribute the liquid evenly and prevent drips, making it easier to coat your food with the perfect amount of sauce or marinade.

Is the silicone brush heat resistant?

Yes, our silicone brush is heat resistant up to 600°F (315°C), making it safe to use for basting hot foods on the grill or in the oven.

Can the silicone brush be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the silicone brush can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. The high-quality silicone bristles are gentle enough to use on delicate foods, but also sturdy enough to handle thicker sauces and marinades.

Is the silicone brush dishwasher safe?

Yes, the silicone brush is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water if preferred.

Does the silicone brush come with a warranty?

Yes, our silicone brush comes with a 1-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your brush, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • tcrouch
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tcrouch
  • Tad