• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Bakeware

lesliec

Veteran Member
Mar 31, 2010
I just used the silicone flower pan for the first time and it turned out aweful!!!! They stuck really bad and all crumbled to pieces when I tried to get them out. Am I supposed to spray it first? I thought it was supposed to be non stick?!?!?!?
HELP!!!!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Silicone bakeware is never non-stick. Yes, spray it and spray it well! :) ( Did you read the use & care card? ;) )
Not sure which one you are referring to, but the cupcake size one doesn't require flour-sprays, but the other does recommend it. The Use & Care is your best source for that info for your particular product. If you didn't save it, you can find it on CC under the Products & Recipes-> Pampered Chef Products -> Product Information -> Use and Care.

lesliec

Veteran Member
Mar 31, 2010
Thanks Bobbi, and No, i don't know what i did with it.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I just added the location of the U&C info that's online so you can find it there. Good to know how to find those anyway- for other things in the future. :)

lesliec

Veteran Member
Mar 31, 2010
It cleaned up really well. I soaked water in it for about 5 min and then sprayed it out with the sprayer on the sink. Thanks, I feel like a complete idiot.