• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Bakeware Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan??

for lemonade! :) I did use the large scoop and frosted them.The Consultant also suggested using a cake mold, but I didn't have one.Did you just follow lemon cake mix instructions? Did you frost? Large scoop?Forgive me if this suggestion has already been posted, but one of the Consultants in my downline suggested making ice molds with it. We decided... for lemonade! :) I did use the large scoop and frosted them.The Consultant also suggested using a cake mold, but I didn't have one.
PINEAPPLE WARNING

I made "taste samples" of the Island Breeze Rum Cake in the silicone pan, and did not have any oil, spritzer, Pam available. So I just popped it in the oven, took it out, let it cool, and turned them out...

not a single one came out! They stuck a LOT. A catering chef friend of mine explained that the pineapple carmelizes and makes things stick that otherwise wouldn't. That must be why the actual recipe says to use baking parchment in the torte pan. OOPS!

So I ended up giving the people the tops, with some of the creme, fresh fruit and they loved it. FYI it only used about 1/2 the batter.

God Bless you all!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Teresa Lynn said:
magic eraser

MAGIC ERASER!!!!!:eek:

My DH uses that to clean the walls!!!!!:eek:

I make cupcakes (boxed cake mix) and the powdered sugar glaze - I take them my shows as a "thank you for booking" gift to those who book that night. I've sold many more silicone cupcake pans since I started doing this.

janezapchef said:
its_me_susan said:
I did beat them in the prep bowls before I poured them in. I also tried just cracking one directly in the pan and not scrambling it. It cooked but didn't really hold the shape. Still good though.

Do you think it would work with the pancakes if you put the chips in first then poured the batter over them? Just a thought.

Thanks,
Jane :)

Jane, how long did you bake?

janezapchef said:
My silicone cupcake pan suddenly is all sticky. I don't think I've done anything different with it, but when I went to get it out to display at a fair, it was all gross and sticky. I have tried to wash it three times since with no luck. Anyone have any tips?
TIA,
Jane :)

My only tip is preventative. I always wipe away the extra spray residue before baking. call home office!

nikked said:
At NC, they explained that silicone was necessary to do these flower pans because stoneware would have to be too thin in order to have the detail that these flowers do.

My guess is that they will do more silicone because of the popularity of this one, but they will be specialty shapes as well.

Could be wrong...but we won't know that until it happens! (And if it does, please don't tell anyone...I have a reputation you know! :D ;) )

I think you are right - I have to really practice control when I see all of the pretty Wilton shapes now available. I know PC won't let me down! :)

PamperChefCarol said:
I just made regular white cake mix cupcakes. Dusted them with a bit of cocoa and my hostess thought I was a baking goddess! She couldn't believe there were just white cake mix. Everyone raved about them and talk about simple. I got 22 out of a box of mix. I also drizzled some melted chocolate over some of them, those were good, too!

Love the pan. I also heard you can make peanut butter cups. Melt chocolate and pour into bottom of pan. Chill it for a bit to harden, then add a dollop of peanut butter, then pour more melted chocolate over top and cool til they set up. Invert, and viola... you are now a master candy maker! I just came off a teleclass and she suggested bagging three of these up with a pretty ribbon and use as booking gifts.

As far as clean up... the cake came right out and I just lightly wiped the cups the first batch, then used a cooking spray the second time. No difference both times. Pan just washed up in soapy water.

LOvE the candy idea! You can use bakinhg chocolate? Melt chips?

Did the dusted cocoa have a big chocolate taste? Never used it that way. Sounds pretty though.

Don't forget to mention pretty jello shots for your sophisticated friends. lol. My guests (old and young alike) laugh at that visual.

Teresa Lynn said:
I'm going to make my heavenly potatoes in it tonight!!
Teresa
What are these???? is it posted in here?

Karo said:
For added "Fall" flavor, try the recipe I do in the fluted stone - Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake. Simple - Spice Cake Mix, three eggs and one 15 oz. can of pack pumpkin. It's 14 minutes in the microwave with the stone, so you might have to experiment or use the muffin directions on the box for time and temp. These taste great and aren't too sweet. When completely cool (I make mine at home overnight and take it to glaze, but let the host cook one in the microwave during the show) you can glaze it with confectioners sugar and milk. If you don't let it cool - and THANKS for the tip on how to flatten the bottoms - the glaze just runs through to the bottom. When truly cooled, the glaze sits on top of the cake/muffin. These are soooo yummy....

I love this 15-min cake with mini chocolate chips. The top always seems to be un-set though..... any tips?

yes I'm not sure what page search for instant potatoes or chip dip and you should find it.

I have poured melted chocolate (the big bars in the baking section) into them about 3/4 high and then with easy accent decorator, shot softened peanut butter inside to make a yummy treat.

I also "soften-not melt" butter and press into each to the top. Place in fridge to harden and then they will pop right out. They made my Thanksgiving table look very elegant. I give this as a suggestion when talking about this product at shows.

lockhartkitchen said:
I have poured melted chocolate (the big bars in the baking section) into them about 3/4 high and then with easy accent decorator, shot softened peanut butter inside to make a yummy treat.

I also "soften-not melt" butter and press into each to the top. Place in fridge to harden and then they will pop right out. They made my Thanksgiving table look very elegant. I give this as a suggestion when talking about this product at shows.

OMG....that is perfection!:love:

Someone sent me this recipe for the silicone cupcake pan:

Garlic Herb Butter

1 pound unsalted butter softened
2-3 cloves pressed garlic
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
2 scallions chopped (1/2 of a small red onion may be substituted- also makes for beautiful color)
salt to taste

Soften your butter.

Using the garlic press, press 2-3 cloves of garlic into the butter.

Make a "stack" of fresh basil leaves and roll them tight, using the Santuko knife slice up into thin basil ribbons.
Take 2 scallions and trim off the white part, using only the green part and chop small. Add to mixture. Salt to taste.
Put butter mixture into your silicone cupcake tray (fill each flower to the top). Place in freezer about 4-5 hours or overnight. Pop out onto a Simple addition plate. Makes approx. 7-8 butter "flowers"... Keep in freezer and bring them to your shows and serve with canape bread that has been toasted.

***This is a great way to display the pan because it really shows the flowers when you pop them out. Easy cleanup!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yummy Gina!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas