• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there other Pampered Chef consultants in Silicon Valley?

In summary, there are several other Pampered Chef consultants in Silicon Valley, and they can also be found in the South Bay and Peninsula areas. They can be connected with through local PC groups or events, or through the official Pampered Chef website. Collaboration and working with other consultants in the area is possible and can be beneficial for both parties. There are also local Pampered Chef events and trainings in Silicon Valley that can help consultants network and grow their business. These can be found through social media or the official Pampered Chef website.
koima
Anyone else in the Silicon Valley/South Bay/Peninsula?

Hi! I'm new to PC but excited to be getting started and learning as much as possible before my debut! I'm a stay at home mom with two young kids, DS 3 years old and DD 11 weeks old. I love to cook, and I'm passionate about good food, especially locally grown and organic (I'm admittedly a bit of a food snob!), and I am a pretty chatty, outgoing person by nature, so PC seems like a great fit for me. I can work in the evenings and weekends while DH home with the kids, giving me a little time for grown up interaction as well as extra income.

I'm planning on working part time (4-6 shows a month) while the baby is little and ramping up from there, but I have big goals with the company! This site has been an excellent resource for me so far!

Welcome!! This site is a wonderful plethora of information. I recommend any newbie to read some of the business tips, recipe tips, and product tips. They will help you learn so much.

Good luck with your new business and your family.

Glad you're here :)

Hey Koima, has Robbyn (in Pacifica) contacted you yet?

Not yet!

Was it you that mentioned a cluster in Los Gatos?

Just wanted to say HEY again! :) Monterey in the house with you!!! PC is great in this area and I KNOW it will rock up there as well! Good Luck!

koima said:
Not yet!

Was it you that mentioned a cluster in Los Gatos?

Yes. I was supposed to get that info for you, wasn't I? I'll send a note to my director to see if she still has it, since I know HO gave her the same names and numbers.

That would be great! Los Gatos is closer to me than Dublin, which is where I was directed.

1. Are there other Pampered Chef consultants in Silicon Valley?

Yes, there are several other Pampered Chef consultants in Silicon Valley. Pampered Chef is a popular and well-known brand, so it's likely that you will come across other consultants in your area.

2. Anyone else in the Silicon Valley/South Bay/Peninsula?

Yes, there are consultants in the Silicon Valley, South Bay, and Peninsula areas. You can connect with them through local PC groups or events, or through the official Pampered Chef website.

3. How do I find other Pampered Chef consultants in my area?

You can find other Pampered Chef consultants in your area by searching for local PC groups on social media or through the official Pampered Chef website. You can also attend local PC events or networking groups to connect with other consultants.

4. Can I collaborate or work with other Pampered Chef consultants in my area?

Yes, you can definitely collaborate or work with other Pampered Chef consultants in your area. In fact, networking and collaborating with other consultants can be beneficial for both parties and can help you grow your business.

5. Are there any local Pampered Chef events or trainings in Silicon Valley?

Yes, there are often local Pampered Chef events and trainings in Silicon Valley. These can be great opportunities to network with other consultants, learn new skills, and grow your business. Keep an eye out for events on social media or through the official Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mom&Jonah
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • Shannon Russell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Shannon Russell
  • kcmckay